==> SEPT-OCT 2001 thread for I-485 Mailers to CSC (from 02/19/2002)

EAD, FP??

Our
Citizenship is India
RD is 10/9/01
ND is 11/13/01
AP approved in 12/01
waiting for EAD and FP.

Hi, We live in Florida and our GC is being processed in CSC (My employer is in CA). Is there anyone in this link OR know any one in this situation If so, have they got their EAD and FP? When I checked AVM, it said that it will take anywhere between 120 to 140 days.

Any response is highly appreciated.

why still no FP for Sep/Oct since 02/02/2002 for San jose ??

Is there any particulat reason with INS reocessing ??

Why no FPs even for Sep mailers since 2/2/02 ??

FOr San jose CA areas??

FP done on 02/28. But AVM message doesn\'t change

I did early FP on 02/28 at SanJose. But till yesterday, the AVM message says, \'We received your 485 application on ......bla bla...\'
Is it take time to change the AVM message normally. Anybody have same experience ?

please share your thoughts

EAD cards received

Approved for me and my husband on 02/19 as per AVM, received cards in mail yesterday.

EAD Approved for RD 10/03. PCee, Please update

My and my wife\'s EAD got approved on 02/28 and received in mail on 03/06. (RD: 10/03, ND: 11/07)

PCee, please update this info. And my FP location is San Jose and haven\'t received notice yet.

Thanks,
vikasgc

First October filed case to be approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all, I have just come back from four weeks of vacation and had three voice mails on my cell phone from our attorney. He wanted to let me know that our my wife\'s and my adjustment of status cases had been approved.

Below are our details:

PD: Dec 2000
RD: 10/9/01
ND: 11/8/01
AP: Jan/02
EAD:2/28/02
AD: 2/13/02

WAC-02-034-523XX

I am planning on going for stamping in LA the next day or two. Any experiences on how early one has to be there?

Good luck to all of you.

Johan

Thanks Some some

I check with my attorney and they say they have put their address on EAD application so it should go to them. Almost after 3 weeks of apporval still havn\'t rec\'d it.

when canwe get the FPs (San Jose Oct RD) ??

Hello,

can anyone tell us San jose Oct mailers?

thanks,

Need your help to get EAD

Some of you might applied and got your iEAD, Please answer my question...

I am planning to go to San Jose INS office to get an interim EAD.

Please let me know the list of documents that I need to carry.
What is the preferable time to go there? Any tips...

Thanks in advance

WAC-02-043-X: Rcvd RFE for EAD !!!

WAC-02-043-5x, RD 10/22, ND 11/18, CSC EB2/RIR, India

My wife\'s EAD was approved on 2/25 and she rcvd her card 3/5. However, I got an RFE 3/5 for a signature card!!! I have just responded to it.

Lawyer told me that this card is not generally reqd but some INS officers can be sticklers. No harm done...it can take upto a month for EAD but I am in no hurry.

The AVM has never changed.

-Madman

madman,can you please tell me who received the RFE you or ur lawyer.

and also what is meant by signature card.can you please eloberate.

Phillysunny recvd EAD on 3/8/02 and I\'m EB2/RIR, please update

Phillysunny recvd EAD on 3/8/02 and I\'m EB2/RIR, please update

RFE was rcvd by lawyer

The RFE says "You failed to submit the required "Form I-765 signature card"with your application. Please sign the attached I-765 signature card in the blue box marked "signature". Your signature MUST FIT WITHIN THE BLUE BOX. Fingerprint is not required."

I wonder how many people submitted this card with their EAD application. My wife didn\'t and she got had no problems !!!

For more info, search for "signature card" on this site.

-madman

Heya Madman !! Question !!

Madman, I am in the EAD wait too .. !!! Did your AVM message change ever? Also, what is your ND/RD? Thanks.

EAD Approved

EAD for me and my spouse was approved on 02/26/2002 and we received the cards on 03/05/2002. Ciba/PCee, Please update the records on the summary page. Thanks.