==> SEPT-OCT 2001 thread for I-485 Mailers to CSC (from 02/19/2002)

AVM message changed - processing resumed

The AVM messages have changed for both me and my wife. The message have changed today (5/15) and it says that the FP were received on 4/12 and that processing has resumed.

PCee, can you please update my info,

thanx,
- Dominik

Could you please tell me what was your FP scheduled date ??

Could you please tell me what was your FP scheduled date ??

October application- details and questions

Firstly, I wanted to say that this site is exceptionally well-maintained and a great source of information. My husband and I applied in October. Here are our details:
WAC# 02-034 series
EB2
RD 04/11/2001

FP 12/23/2001
FP done 12/04/2001 (SF)
Current AVM status says: Processing resumed on 1/12/2002

My husband\'s address was messed up, so his FP notice only arrived recently:
FP 4/20/2002
FP done 3/27/2002 (San Jose)
AP 01/04/2002
EAD 03/03/2002
Current AVM status says FP notice has been sent out to you.

I spoke to an IIO today, but didn\'t really find out anything I didn\'t know. My file has not been assigned to anyone yet. My husband\'s FP\'s were received on 3/4/2002.

So as of now, I do not know if our cases will be RFE\'d or approved? What am I to make out of the current status?

inWaiting!!! your case status looks good!!!

Currently CSC is working on Sept ND cases and it will at least another month or two(my guess) for them to start working on Oct ND cases......so don\'t worry and get anxious about your case.....

Finally, the AVM message changed to PROCESSING RESUMED

FP done on 3/15 [ND 9/26]

results of FP received on 3/20 and processing resumed.

(till today, the msg was "975 days...")

Thanks Milli

I had a question though? Can I expect to get an RFE? Looks like quite a few Oct. mailers have already recd their RFE\'s? Does this mean that my application will just go through normally? How much delay can one expect after an RFE comes in?

Thanx.

Sep RD & ND FP MARCH 15TH NO STATUS CHANGE

Same boat buddy.Checked with IIO couple of days back and was told it\'s in pending status.Yet to be assigned to the officer.Long wait i guess.

At least I haven\'t seen any OCT ND cases getting RFE\'s...

even if there are, doesn\'t mean you will get an RFE......as I said before take it easy as it is too early to worry about your case.....

wudan!! did it just get changed for you?

\'cause in your message you\'d also mentioned "till today, the msg was 975 days..."

approval thread

Had anybody noticed tha tapproval thread contain 60 approvals but in the chart Pcee creates it is shwing only 20.
Any reasons ???

Please discontinue using this thread and use one of the following...

PCeeTmp "==>2001 AUG SEPT thread for I-485 Mailers to CSC (from 05/16/2002)" 5/16/02 9:56pm
PCeeTmp "==>2001 OCT to DEC thread for I-485 Mailers to CSC (from 05/16/2002)" 5/16/02 10:06pm

Thanks
PCee

PCee pl. update

Processing resumed for WAC-02-041-xxxxx.

IIO says it\'s going well, should be approved in a couple of months (conservative estimate).

No Title

AVM update - FP results recvd on 03/20/02. Processing has resumed. Also, other details - EB3, San Jose,