==> SEPT-OCT 2001 thread for I-485 Mailers to CSC (from 02/19/2002)

FP Notice recd

WAC 02-042
FP Recieved 02/27/02
FP Scheduled 04/02/02 (Portland, OR)

PC,

Please update website.

Thx!

I think it is just the AVM not being up to date

Nikhila:

According to AVM my wife\'s (WAC-02-043-X) EAD was approved Feb 26...waiting for card. However, mine...file together still says "Your application was rcvd on...."

Lawyer told me that it is very likely that both EAD\'s will come together...the AVM is not updated.

You may be caught in the same boat as well. Don\'t be too surprised to see your EAD in the mail in the next 4 weeks.

-madman

got the EAD card for me and my wife

hi,
    gotta ead cards for me and my wif on 3/5/02.
  md: 10/15
   rd: 1/17
  nd: 11/17
  pd: 2/23/01
  wac-02-041-*****
  san jose

Hope to get the FPs this month.
 Anyone can make a guess ???

looks like no FP after 2nd feb for san jose

i guess no one got FP notice for san jose after 2nd feb.. i think its a high time that they issue the next batch and i guess it should be around the corner as last batch was scheduled till end of 3rd week of march and we are quite close to it.. what do u say gusy..?

FP Done at Huntington, Alexandria, VA

FP Done: 03/06/2002
done at Alexandria, Virginia

FP received: 03/02/2002
FP Scheduled: 03/28/2002
485 ND: 11/08/2001
AP: 12/17/2001 - received by mail 01/08/2002
EAD : Approved on 02/19/2002 as per AVM - waiting for cards
R#: WAC-02-034-XXXXX

No Title

485tester, i checked avm yesterday also. but there is no sign of approval. i don\'t think i will get rfe. if u observe the board, no one are getting ead approvals these days, may be they have temporarily stopped for a while. don\'t worry, we don\'t get rfe.

No Title

hello123,
I do updates manually. Some times it takes time for me to do this. This time it is taking a bit longer.
Thanks
PCee

possible reasons for RFE for EAD

485tester,

It is possible to get RFE on EAD, reason could be
1. improper photoes.
2. insufficient documentation (like I-140 copy not attached, marriage certificate copy not attached etc).
3. Even though it is not required now a days I heard couple of cases got RFE for signature card (not attached).

Good luck
PCee

EAD approved 2/26/02

EAD for me and my spouse was approved on 02/26/2002 and we received the cards on 03/05/2002. Ciba/PCee, Please update the records on the summary page. Thanks. Now wait for 485 begins :)

Hi Nikhila Kodali,can you please let me know the status of ur EAD cards

\'coz i checked mine yesterday also,but still didn\'t get them.so kid of worried and let me know.
Thanks.

EAD approved on 02/19

My EAD was approved on 02/19 and we havn\'t rec\'d the card yet. we did change our address in December and have informed INS about the address changeand also have changed address in Post office.
My question : IS EAD forwarded to new address incase INS have not updated their database with new address or How much is genreal waoit time to get the cards.

485tester

it plays the same old message as of today. May be they stopped processing ead\'s for a while. if u really need it, then u can go to local ins office and get it.
i applied for ead by myself(without lawyer) on Jan 2nd. But the one with wac-02-040 was applied thru lawyer, and that is for spouse. spouse already got IEAD, so not worried about the original ead to approve, and my h1 is still valid, so i am not waiting for the ead which i applied by myself.
hope i didn\'t confuse you.
getting IEAD is very easy, just bring EAD receipt and get IEAD. it is as good as EAD.

You\'re too optimistic!

With your November ND you should expect FP in a few months at least.
Since even some September NDs did not receive their FP yet.

EAD approved on 02/19

My EAD was approved on 02/19 and we havn\'t rec\'d the card yet. we did change our address in December and have informed INS about the address changeand also have changed address in Post office.
My question : IS EAD forwarded to new address incase INS have not updated their database with new address or How much is genreal waoit time to get the cards.

for sharma123

My lawyer told me that EAD approvals come with "Do Not Forward" stamped on them. These are sent back to INS. If people with around ur app date have received EAD, I would suggest faxing enquiries (or calling INS) until you get ur card. I don\'t want to scare you, but after some time (I think 6 months), these cards are destroyed and u have to start all over again!

fp notice recv\'d, but the A# is different from the old EAD card for OPT

Is it right? they put a new A# when we file I-485, and discard our
old A# on the EAD card from OPT? our real EAD card has not come yet.