==> SEPT-OCT 2001 thread for I-485 Mailers to CSC (from 02/19/2002)

Got FP Notice for me & my wife today

RD: 10/05
ND: 11/09

Waiting for EAD still

FP scheduled date 03/28

No Title

This also lends some credence to the theory that FP notices are issued in batches
My RD is 10/2 but my FP is also scheduled for 3/28... devram-see you in Oakland ASC unless you are planning on going for early FP in San Jose. On second thought\'s i might do the same especially after huran\'s posting that early FP helps.

No Title

So till what date of October RD\'s should we see FP notices for. My RD is 10/16.Would I be one of the lucky ones in this batch?
thanks

No Title

You might be in for a longer wait if you are in San Jose but if you are in Oakland keep your fingers crossed...your FP notice may be in the mail :)

No Title

Thanks for the reply. I am in Oakland..so keeping my everything crossed.Hope your words come true and hope to see the FP:)

still i didn\'t get my EAD and WAC no is 02-040. and RD is 10/15.Is there any chance of getting quer

EAD approved on 2/26 per AVM, rainlover91125, WAC-02-043

PCee, please update, thanks

same message: taking 120-140 days to make the card

waiting for FP ......

No Title

485tester, Mine is also not approved yet. same dates as you are and wac is also same. I don\'t think it is rfe, our applications could have been in lazy hands.

EAD msg changed again today since it was approved on 2/16/2002, surprise!

My EAD msg changed to "Your case was approved....." today,
but yesterday it was "On 16th Feb, 2002 after approving this case, a card was ordered. The processing usually takes 120 to 140 days. A card will be mailed to you after it is ready".

I485 msg is the same as that before. "... your case has been resumed...".

I haven\'t got my EAD card so far.

FP Notice Recieved

It seems that things are moving fast. My lawyer told me that she recieved FP notices-:) Details:
RD 10/17/01
ND 11/16/01
EAD 02/19/02
FP Recieved 02/27/02 (With lawyer)
FP Scheduled 03/29/02 (Oakland)

Good luck to fellow waiters.
thnx
sjk

No Title

Hey sjk....my words did come true. Although your RD is a couple of weeks later than mine your FP is scheduled only a day after, things are moving fast indeed. Hope it\'s the same with approvals as well...i would hate to have my FP finished and wait forever for the approval to come through.