==> AUGUST 2001 thread for I-485 Mailers to CSC (from 02/19/2002)

I just spoke to the IIO today

My RD is 8/10 and N/D is 9/17. The IIO told me that the finger print was received and that the background check was also done. He said that the case was waiting to be assigned. According to him "it would be assigned any day now". He also mentioned that between the assignment to the officer and the approval notice could be between 60-90 days.

Cheers,

Bibek

No Title

monalisa,

Yes, appearently there is some problem with the software on this board. In the past few others got my ID when they posted! Can you please repost your details with your ID?

Thanks
PCee

WAC 01-289-5xxxx

RD = 08/20/2001
ND = 09/20/2001
FP done = 02/09/2002
FP rcvd = 01/15/2002
AVM says = "Processing resumed"

-Rao

I got my approval notice today

Hi PCee,
 here is my details. Your board has been very informative
and helpful for most of the GC related issues. I wish good
luck to the other GC-waiters. Thanks a lot.

And I can\'t wait to announce this News - I got my approval
today.

WAC# 01-271-xxxxx
I-485, RD - 07/20/2001
I-485, ND - 08/30/2001
AP approved and rcvd 10/24/01
EAD approved and rcvd 12/02/01
FP Scheduled : 02/19/2002
FP Done earlier : 02/02/2002

On 03/01/2002, AVM changed to Processsing resumed. Even until
today I get the same message "Processing resumed", but I got
my I-485 APPROVAL :)-) YES) notice today and the approval date
is also 03/01/2002. Note that it coincides with the date when
the AVM changed to "processing resumed"... very interesting, but
I am happy.

.. Free bird...sky is the limit.

Thanks to all who contributed to this thread

Monalisa

AVM Message DID not change after FP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did my FP on Feb 13th and the message on the AVM is "Your 1-485 was received ....and taking ..."

Is it weird OR is happening with others too.

My # is wac-01-288-*****

dont_know

I had the same issue

Mine kept on saying that the FP notice was sent out in Dec. I finally called FBI confirmed that the results were sent. Then I spoke to a really courteous IIO and he told me that the background check was done and the case was going to be assigned "any day now". The AVM still sings the old song.. A friend of mine got his approval (WAC-01-259) two days ago but the AVM still plays the "processing resumed" message.

Cheers,

Bibek

No Title

monalisa,

Congratulations, and thanks for sharing yourinfo. Enjoy your freedom.

By the way I am just another GC waiter as you were until now. This board is a free service of Mr. Rajiv Khanna.

- PCee

AVM

Folks,
I too have the same experience with AVM. I got my FP notice on Feb 1 and I completed the FP on Feb 6. AVM, after a month, still says that it is taking between 975 and 999 days.. no mention of even sending FP notice. Meanwhile, I contacted FBI and they said they have sent the reports to INS. We just have to keep our fingers crossed. Correlating the AVM message to anything seems like a complex fuzzy math now.

-sf91

No Title

As long as they are busy with the approval paperwork and disregard the AVM - I am sure none of us will have a problem with that.. Best of Luck to all!

Bibek

New to the group - My details - PCee, Please include me in your list

WAC# WAC-01-286
MD: 08/07
RD: 08/21
ND: 09/17
FP Done: 12/04
EAD Received: 12/08
AVM 01/12 Process Resumed

New to the group - Please add details

WAC-01-284-xxxxx
RD: 8/9/2001
ND: 9/14/2001
AP received: 11/26/2001
EAD received: 12/5/2001
FP done: 2/7/2002 (AVM still says: "Your I-485 application was received ... etc." - no mention yet of FP)

-- FiveStar

No Title

FiveStar,

What is your FPScheduledLocation and FPScheduleDate? No need to worry about AVM message. Some times it takes some time for updates.

-PCee

Please help! How to do Fax inquiry URGENT !!!

Hi

My lawyer is hopeless, I want to do fax inquiry myself. Can somebody
please help me with Fax nos, what form to use direction on how to
follow up etc. etc.

Thanks,

talk with an IIO just now

RD: Aug 14
ND: Sep 18
WAC: WAC-01-286_...
The IIO told me my case is pending review. I asked if it is ready for assigning to an officer. She said "no, there are many people ahead of you" I asked if the background check from FBI is ok. She said she can\'t tell. It would be the officer who make the decision if everything is OK.

when did u do fp and what is ur avm msg status ?

My RD and ND is close to yours (wac-284) ... so I am thinking my case would be the same as yours ...My FP date is 01/12/02.
-satsri