==> AUGUST 2001 thread for I-485 Mailers to CSC (from 02/19/2002)

YehKyaHua, could u please tell us your Priority date which is the date filed your Labor application

Same situation

I am also in the same situation. The AVM message has not changed at all. I gave my FP on 2/7 (WAC 01-284-xxxxx).

My AVM never changed either

FP: 02/22/2002 @ oakland
same message: "On .... we sent you a notice for FP ...."

AVM - who cares!

Man out of utter disgust I have decided not to bother calling in for just listening to the AVM. I had my FP on 02/02/02, WAC-01-284-5XXXX and the AVM still says - "FP notice was sent out on Dec 28th 2001". I spoke to an IIO last week and was told that the case has been assigned to and Officer. Since that day I have resorted to looking forward to going back from work all geared up about getting the courtesy copy in the mail.... Well not there yet.. But no more phones from my end..

BG

Approved--wac-01-283

My name is on PCee\'s list

WAC-01-283
MD:8/6/01
ND:9/13/01
PD:12/22/00
FP done: 2/6/02 at San Jose
AD:4/5/02
Received: 4/10/02

On 4/10/02, AVM still "received your FP result,process resumed...."
So your notice is on the way.

Thanks PCee.

Congratulations jx316 !!! What EB category were you in and what is the first 2 digits of the last

My WAC # is WAC-01-283-58xxx and is in the EB3 category and I am still waiting.

Could you let us know what EB category were you in and what is the first 2 digits of the last 5 digits of your WAC # ?

Thanks.

Case is Assigned

All,

I just spoke with IIO and was informed to the officer on April 4th. How long should we expect for the approval?

Details as follow:
WAC-01-291-xxxxx
RD: 08/24; ND:09/24
FP scheduled: 02/22 (Oakland)
FP Done : 02/09 (San Jose)

Thanks,

HTAM

AVM did not change

Sviv,

AVM didn\'t change still say processing resumed since March 19.

HTAM

Spoke to IIO .. case is assigned on Apr 3rd

Hi All,
 Spoke to the IIO today and she says the case is assigned to an officer on the 3rd of April.
I asked her when can we hear a decision and she said that she cannot give a time frame.
Can anybody tell me when we can expect approval ?

Thanks
rchakra

IIO ...

Well last time I spoke to the IIO in early April, she told me that we may hear back in 4-6 weeks after the case is assigned. Mine was assigned on March 28th. So the wait goes on...

IIO..

For an approval, it used to take 4-6 weeks after the assignment was done.
Now a days , I\'ve been seeing notes saying that it\'s taking 2-3 weeks for the same.

in effect nobody knows .. we wait
WWW( worrying while waiting)

rchakra

PCee, Please add me into your list.

WAC-01-281-xxxxx.
MD Aug 02nd
RD Aug 03rd
ND Sep 12th
EAD Nov 22nd
AP Dec 17th
FP done Nov 27th.
AVM Jan 12 process resumed.

Waiting eagerly and patiently after seeing approvals for my colleagues who filed after me in September.