==>2001 OCT to DEC thread for I-485 Mailers to CSC (from 05/16/2002)

I-485 Approved!!!

FP Done : 01/22/2002
Approval date: 05/30/2002
There was an IBIS check which took just 30 mins!!
Reach the INS, San Jose at the earliest (may be at 4AM)
if you want to get out by 11AM after stamping.

Thanks

Thanks

Thank you nell. :) We like such good news :) .. praying to god hard .. that tommorow all of us get approved :p .. good luck.

WAC 02-044. AVM changed

Hello,

Yesterday I cheked AVM. It is changed to FP Received on April 12rh and Processing resumed. I did my FP on 04/03

Kishore

06/06 Finally AVM Changed to Processing, WAC-02-050-xxxx ND 11/21

AVM Changed finally changed to Fingure print received and processing resumed, what is the next recording is it "Approved " or Assigned.

Same as mine.

I checked the AVM today, it\'s changed to FP received on April 12th and processing resumed. I did my FP on 04/03, scheduled on 05/01.

BTW, my spouse\'s EAD was approved on Jun.6 according to AVM. But mine hasn\'t been aprroved yet. (I\'m the primary application for I485.) Anything wrong?

AVM changed to Process Resumed for WAC 02-043, FP on 3/26

WAC 02-043, FP done on 3/26,

Message changed to
Myself, on March 29 FP received, Process Resumed
Spouse, on April 3 FP received, Process Resumed

didn\'t check AVM for 10 days. so don\'t know when the message was changed.

tt tt, you may want to try AVM to see whether yours got changed or not

PCee, please update.

Not specifically.

She said, "...we received your (my wife\'s and mine) FPs from FBI, they\'re okay...everything looks good".

I asked what her estimate was about the approval date. "Your cases are in the workflow and should be done in a couple of months", she said.

I guess she meant the cases have joined the queue for approval or have been assigned to an Officer. BTW, when I enquired INS two weeks back they said our cases would take three months, as they\'re doing some additional security checks. I "guess" those checks are done now.

This is ridiculous

No WAC-02\'s and we are nearing the end of June. There seems to be a never ending pool of WAC-01\'s. Any suggestions on how we can track/get an accurate estimate of how many WAC-01\'s are left? (I see a few left out\'s on PCee\'s pages, but how many of the left out\'s are actually .. still active on the list?).

Processing Resumed

My AVM is updated and it now says Received FP\'s on April 23rd and processing resumed.

FP done April 17th
FP shcd May 23rd.

WAC-02-063-xxxxx
RD DEC 11th.
ND DEC 13th.

RFE on EAD

RFE issued on June 1st, Finally got the copy it is about photos.
I got the same for AP too, I don\'t know if they are losing them or my photos are not complaint, same for my wife.

RD Dec 11th
ND Dec 13th
WAC-02-063-xxxxx

PCEE, please update me in summary pages.

Processing Resumed

RD: Oct 12th
ND: Nov 15th
FP: Mar 20th
AVM says, FP results received on Mar 27th.

Pcee, please update my info.

PCee. Please update...AVM, processing resumed

Pcee, please update my info.

RD: Oct 15th
ND: Nov 15th
FP: Mar 29th
AVM says, FP results received on Apr 03rd.

thanks
venkat_p

Talked to IIO

Hey everyone, how\'s the day goin\'? I\'ve checked immigrationportal.com 6 times since morning heeeheee :).

Just talked to IIO, she said my case is under "Review". I asked clearly "Does that mean it has been assigned to an officer yet?" She said "NO".

Any ideas what this means? What does "UNDER REVIEW" mean?? I never heard anything like that b4. Any comments folks? My guess is WAC-02\'s won\'t be in full bloom till around another month. (Mid/End July) .. I think I am gonna take it easy for a while. :/