==>2001 OCT to DEC thread for I-485 Mailers to CSC (from 05/16/2002)

Changed to processing resumed...

AVM changed to received FP on may 11th and processing resumed and when I check once again today it says on may 22nd we received your FP and processing resumed. Does anybody have any idea in this date change?
Thanks

FP of wife

I and my wife did FP same day (03-02-02).
After four days I\'ve got the massage about resuming my FP in AVM.
But my wife\'s AVM did not update yet (after more then three month).
How it was in your case?

sjk, what\'s your PD for your wife?

just surprised that few of wac-02-//// got approved? is INS going for the wac-02 cases??

b the way, Congratulations!!

PD blank in I-485 Receipt?

Today while checking our I-485 Receipts RD 11/01/01 and ND 11/20/01 but PD is blank. Is it normal?

PD on I-485 receipt blank but wrong on FP notice

On my I-485 receipt the PD was blank.

Later I received FP notice. On the FP notice the PD was the same as my I-485 RD. PD is supposed to be the Date I got my LCA approved which was much earlier by the end of 2000.

Can anybody give some light on this one. thanks.

Same as mine.

Blank PD on I485 receipt.
I485 RD in PD of FP notice.

I think it\'s the normal, nothing wrong.

Thanks for sharing your case with me.

Knowing that it was normal makes feel better. Thanks.

Pcee - Please update my info

Hi PCee,

Please update my info:

RD - 10/09/01
ND - 11/10/01
FP – Schd: 03/27/02 Done: 02/28, AVM has changed - your result of your
      FP review has received and processing is resumed.
AP - 01/10/02 (Approved)
EAD - 01/25/02 (Approved), Card already received

Waiting for 485 approval

--

Caltiger

It\'s the same

Thanks GodBlessForEver, vando and hello1 for your comparative tip. In my FP notice also RD is put in the priority date column.

RFE on EAD

Called IIO she said they have issued RFE on my EAD application on June 1st. She did not give out details.
Applied EAD on Dec 11th, WAC-02-063-XXXXX
I will post with more info once I receive RFE.

AVM updated to process resumed; ND -11/23

AVM updated today to FP results received on 4/23 and process resumed.
RD -11/14; ND - 11/23

Finger print result sent back to INS

Called up the FBI and they mentioned that the finger print results have been sent back to the INS on 05/26.

How much time is the norm after this for approval? Any idea?

Thanks,
Ashy.

What If I skip my FP?

Hi, My RD of my 485 is November 28th. I tried to postpone my FP as I am not married yet and I got a letter from San Jose Office that I have to come over by this month end to give my FP.
So with the current 485 approval speed, how many days do u think my case would be approved, if I give my finger print next week.
Because I really have to plan it out so that I get married before my case gets approved.
and also what if I skip this FP, I mean do I have to start all over my 485 again or is there anything I can do legally to postpone my FP for a little longer.

What If is skip my FP?? Gurus, help me out here

Hi, My RD of my 485 is November 28th. I tried to postpone my FP as I am not married yet and I got a letter from San Jose Office that I have to come over by this month end to give my FP.
So with the current 485 approval speed, how many days do u think my case would be approved, if I give my finger print next week.
Because I really have to plan it out so that I get married before my case gets approved.
and also what if I skip this FP, I mean do I have to start all over my 485 again or is there anything I can do legally to postpone my FP for a little longer.