==>2001 OCT to DEC thread for I-485 Mailers to CSC (from 05/16/2002)

FP done today.

Please update my entry in the Dec list.

FP done on May 22, 2002 at San Jose.

Thanks,
Ashy.

to pcee on approvals in summary page

Hi Pcee
I understand tha tyou can not add the approvals if you do not have enough data ( various dates etc) but I see soem in approval thread which have all the date but not in summary page for example this one
I did not see on summary page. I am just trying to help and understand
the pages and approvals. Sorry if this causes any misunderstanding.

70. Approved at last
Posted By: RkRao 5/17/02 8:52 PM
(#84 of 102)
Mine and wife\'s cases were approved on 05/14. I got the notices in mail today.
I\'m on PCee\'s tracker.
Details
RD - 25 July 2001
ND - 7 Sep 2001
FP - Jan 21 2002
Approved - 05/14/2002

Thanks to PCee and others. Your details and notes were very helpful.

No Title

Sharma123,
Thanks for your help, I really apreciate it.

But now you confused me! I do see this entry (for RkRao) in the summary pages (every where, the entry suppose to be)!

When ever you open any summary page if you get a message saying
b "A script on this page is causing Internet Explorer to run slowly. If it continues to run, your computer may become unresponsive. Do you want to abort the script?" Yes/No.
Make sure you click "No". If you click "Yes" it will abort running underlying java script and you won\'t get all the data/records!

Let me know if you still have problem...
PCee

EAD, I485 for Nov. ND

I just called INS (949), the IIO told me:
1. my EAD was assigned to an officer on May 9, but not approved yet. (My ND is Nov.19, EAD REF in Mar, REF received by INS on Apr.16.)
Since I know I can get iEAD right away from local INS, I did not care about too much for it. But it\'s really a long waiting...
2. my finger print was received by INS on Apr.12 (it\'s done on Apr.3 in San Jose.) But she said they still wait for some investigation report from FBI, does anybody have any idea about it?

I also have a question for those who received I485 REF for pay stubs, employment letters, did you get any REF for company finacial doc. when you applied for I140? The reason I asked is I\'m really afraid to receive any I485 REF since my company is not doing well.

Thanks very much!
Hello1

No Title

Sharma123,
For RD, ND and AD two views (for each) are provided! One with all the records (RD/ND/AD) and the other one (2) by filtering all those pink records (records added at or around approval time). So instead of clicking on that "2" next to AD click on "AD" to get the view with all records.

I will mention this in "ColorCodes" page next time.

-PCee

Sharma123 - Age Out means...........

What I understand is - Ageout happens when one of the dependent children of AOS filer reaches the age limit (21 years) very soon and unable to get approval along with the parent. So the approval becomes invalid if the dependent crosses the age limit on approval and is "Age Out".

It is explained well in http://www.immigration.com/newsletter/i485standard.pdf as

"Age-Outs: INS makes every effort to expedite the processing of the I-485 for dependent children who are within one year of reaching the age of 21. These filings are expedited through the process in order to be adjudicated prior to the applicant turning age 21. "

Answer

When the dependent child/children of an applicant are about to turn legally into adults(21 years) INS adjudiciates these applications expedite. Otherwise, if the children turn 21, they are on their own. They cannot be treated as dependents.

my rd 11/19 spoke to IIO since no change in AVM

He said April is being process as per JIT so I got to wait another 6 months but it looks like CA is moving fast and we see Oct RD and Nov ND approvals

How do you get through to IIO ?

How do you get through to IIO ? Is there a particular time that it is easiest to get through ? The number (9498318427 ?) is always engaged when I call during the day ...

Thanks.

keep dialing

I happened to get through twice this month during the day time. (one is around noon, the other is about 3:00pm.) It\'s after about more than 10 times continued redials.

EAD

Well .. Receipt date Nov. 6th person, WAC-02-046, finally hears some change in his EAD AVM message. (WHEW). But I am not sure if it is good or bad. HEHE :) . Please tell me if you have heard the same.

On May 21st night, the message was,
"This case was approved on May 21st 2002, and your card has been ordered it takes between 120 and 140 days for you to get that card" (Something like that).

On May 22nd Night, the message changed to,
This case has been approved. An approval notice was sent on May 22nd 2002, if 14 days have passed and .. blah blah ...

Is that a normal AVM message for EAD .... ? Or the INS gods are trying to communicate something to a poor mortal here? Please tell me what that message might mean.
Thanks.

AVM msg processing resumed.

Hi PCee please update,

AVM says processing resumed on 05/22.

FP rcvd: don\'t remember ( somewhere in early april )
FP schd: 05/17
FP done: on schedule
FP location: san jose.
WAC: 02-057-XXXXX

thx,

networker

Bad experience with IIO

As you guys know (my previous post), my neighbor got his approval.
Yesterday, I went to CSC (I live near CSC). My case: EB-1A,
RD 10/03/01, ND: 11/07/01, FP:12/01/01 (Santa Ana), processing resumed 01/09/02.

Ask: When I can expect to get my approval?
Ans: do not know!
Ask: Has my case been assigned to an officer?
Ans: Not yet.
Ask: Could you please help me to assign?
Ans: No, I can not, we only process the case with ND before April,
     your is Nov!
Ask: My friend submitted his I-485 after me, but got approval.
Ans: I have no comments.
Ask: What is your processing order?
Ans: I have no comments.

I felt frustrated with this Vietnamese woman.