==>2001 OCT to DEC thread for I-485 Mailers to CSC (from 05/16/2002)

No Title

we will never learn from others experiences. What\'s the point in calling IIO when 02 approvals not yet started. Getting frustrated for no reason.

I do agree

I do agree parthaN. Why to block "ONE AND ONLY ONE LINE" of CSC? There might be lot of our friends trying this to talk to IIO. Come on guys...... Help each other.

Chill

Hey msg 62.1 says .. anyone knows if their case has been assigned? I was just trying to find out :/ .. didn\'t mean to pee in your cheerios dude !! Sorry.

What is the tel. no. of FBI to find out about finger print

Can anyone please give the tel. no. to call to find about the finger print at the FBI, Thank you

Can anyone please give the tel. no. to call to find about the finger print at the FBI, Thank you

Processing resumed

My AVM is updated (dont know when) and it now sings "received FP\'s on April 23rd and processing resumed"

WAC-02-070-xxxxx
FP done April 17th
FP shcd May 23rd

Sharma123, "Age out case" means....

What I understand is - Ageout happens when one of the dependent children of AOS filer reaches the age limit (21 years) very soon and unable to get approval along with the parent. So the approval becomes invalid if the dependent crosses the age limit on approval and is "Age Out".

Processing resumed

AVM message changed to processing resumed for both me and my husband...WAC-02-076-xxxxx

AVM message changed

AVM message changed to processing resumed on May 31st, 2002.

WAC-02-071-xxxxx

Thanks,
Ashy

my avm\'s still the same at "975..999 days" for 02-035 and 3/19 FP

wonder if I need to call up IIO again and confirm what\'s going on ?

Talked to IIO to see if it changes the AVM

1) She confirmed that the FP was good and received on 4/29 ( I had done FP on 3/19 for a schduled FP of 4/25 )
2) I asked if background/security checks are done : she said I think so !
3) I asked when it could be assigned to officer , she said I have no idea and I cannot tell you , sorry .
4) Also told her that others have got their messages changed, she said we dont go by what others say !
My prev call was 3 weeks ago , I guess I need to wait some more before trying to talk to them again.

EAD approved finally !

EAD approved after 6 months on June 26th according to AVM wait for card begins.

WAC-02-063-xxxxx
RD Dec 11th 2001
ND Dec 13th 2001
RFE photos June 1st 2002, replied on June 19th 2002

PCEE could please update the summary pages.

Nov ND for the CSC

Please add my details to your list
WAC-02-045-XXXXX
RD: Nov 01, 2001
ND: Nov 21, 2001
FP ND: Dec 26, 2001
FP Scheduled and completed: Jan 26, 2002 at Laguana Nigual
AP: Jan, 2002
EAD : Mar, 2002
Processing Resumed : 02/01