Greenland Summary Report

Hi,

I have added similar request on "Greenland Summary Report FY 03 " thread also.

Can you please add later LINs, with RD, ND in July, August, September 2002 in the script?

I believe this thread is proper place as the other one is on 2003 LINs.

Thanks a lot!

Mugdha.

Adding more LIN's

There seems to be a need to create more LIN's for 2002 RD's.

I will be glad to add 'em if you guys can help me get 'em.

It takes me a long time to build up a list of LINs for a particular day. I need the following LIN's:

210, 220, 240, 250

I do not want a random list of LIN's since we want to have a reasonable sample spread.

Let me know if anyone can (or will undertake) to provide me with the above lists. I can do it but that will take me forever on my own.

LIN02191

Funky,

Here is the list of LINs for May 21, 2002. Please feel free to include in your summaries.

Let me try running script from home computer for Lin 02 220.
And I will get back to you with the result.

Is there any specific day of the week, you prefer to run the script?

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Mugdha.

Thanks guys

mugdha2100
I really don't mind when you update it, as long as it is more than once every two to three weeks.

UTGC2002
I have added it into the report. Will post as soon as I have made another few runs. If you can, please post an update at least once every two weeks.

FQ1
I already have LIN190 listed. If I post LIN191, will you provide an update at least once every two weeks?

I actually do 02-191 twice a week. Please

let me know if you want it once a week or twice.

02-105 update as of 12/14

Approved/Completed Count 47
Denied/Withdrawn Count 1
FP sent Count 19
Misc Count 22
Received Count 123
Resumed/FP recvd Count 22
RFE recvd Count 54
RFE sent Count 28
Transferred Count 20
Grand Count 336

Summary Update

fq1 : Once a week will be adequate - I think we have irrefutable and conclusive evidence that the NSC doesn't move fast enough to warrant more frequent updates. (Come to think of it, why am I updating this think once a week???? :D )

mugdha2100 : any day of the week will do.

bootsncamo: thanks for the email update

Thanks guys

Modified Greenland Script

I have made a couple of modifications to the Greenland Script. This version keeps a history of the previous run's for that LIN and highlights any changes.

Funky, as you can see I have been tracking 152 for my own purposes. You are already tracking 150 and 154, so I don't think you need to add my data to you already sterling work.

Mr Clarke

Not a bad piece of code. I don't mind including the info in the Summary report. The problem now is that I am having difficulty keeping the LIN's up to date. Email me at gicleonard@yahoo.com - I have some code to send you.

Kilaru

Thanks for the update. I will see if I can assemble the remainder of LIN290 before I post it to the summary report. This might take me a little while since there are a lot of LIN's to update.

Sure, looks good, I tried rebooting my machine and running the script again for the rest, but it is not allowing me to access the site, it says, "I was denied the access." I use Windows 2000 Professional at work.

How can I get around this and run the scripts again and again.

I had similar problem while running script for lin02-220. I ran script for first 50001 to 50999, then from 51000 to 51999. But when I started running 52000 to 52999, I got the error message for access denied. I ran script for each 999 number 24 hours after the first run. I have XP PRO at home.

Please let me know.

Thnx,

Mugdha.

Mugda & Kilaru

It seems that the USCIS web site counts queries by IP address. The problem you have at work is the same one I have. Your company probably has a static IP address, which means that re-booting your machine won't give you a different IP address.

The only other way (the way I do it) is to repeat the process both at home and at work. At home, you can connect to the internet and then open a DOS window and type in IPCONFIG. This will show you the IP address you have been allocated by your provider. (try not to exceed 1000 or that may screw things up a bit)

Once you have almost used up your 1000 queries, log off and dial in again. Check to make sure that you have a different IP address. If you do, you should be able to run another 1000.

By the way, I suspect that you have to wait about 26 hours before the 1000 counter is reset - does anybody have any more ideas on this point?

Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the 2nd part of the data for September, 20, 2002 for the LIN nos:

LIN02-290-53000 till LIN02-290-54000

Kilaru

I have captured the data you have sent me but the following is still outstanding:
LIN228 from 50001 to 51499
LIN228 from 52500 to end of list

LIN290 from 50001 to 51999
LIN290 from 54000 to end of list

The Summary Report is based on a complete list of LINs for each reported day. As you can see, it takes a Looong time to build up this kind of database and that is why your help is very welcome.

Any other volunteers out there to help us expand the coverage of the summary report?