Greenland Summary Report

FunkyJunky: Thanks

Thanks for adding 093 data to the report. I can see that they have processed about 40% of the cases on 093.

-Kevin

Summary post

The latest update.

Thanks to those who have sent me updates as well as those who have sent me suggestions about capturing some historical trend information. I am in the process of building that in and should be done in about a week or so (it will then take some time to build up a history)

My congratulations to those who participated in the the backlog petition. At least we have the beginnings of some pressure on those people who are pushing us (I485ers) to the back of the priority queue. It burns my butt that they do this in spite of the fact that we are probably responsible for keeping a significant proportion of the nation's Hi-IQ processes going.

How do we know 485

All
Lookign at LIN nos how do we know that the particular application is for AOS
Thanks

Hambir

If my understanding isn't completely wrong, all the I485's are AOS applications. I think the question that you might have wanted to ask is: How do we know which applications are Employment-based and which are family-based. The answer to this question is....

............Dunno! ... Don't have a clue ... Wish somebody could tell me.

Jogil

I have added it and will it will be included in the next update. If you can, please send me an update at the end of each week to keep it current.
Thanks

Does Greenland Report script file still work??

I cannot seem to run the Report correctly since the USCIS website added a new page - service center processing times menu page....

I'm wondering if this new page addition in their website, screwed up the link in Greenland Report script file.

The report used to show results as it ran the script, now it is showing the main case status online page.... and no results.....as far as I can tell.

Has anyone noticed this problem....I don't think it is updating new data....can't tell since NSC processing is so slow...

If anyone updated the link in script, can you post it? or is it just me...????

sangwonc :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Summary Report with Trends

I have completed the "TRENDS" section of the summary report. It will take a month or two before we start seeing some proper trends in the report as we accumulate some history.

If I find some time, I will go into some of my archive versions and try and salvage some older stats.

Update with some trend history

I went through my archives and found a liimited amount of history for the TRENDS tab. I also updated a sheet or two.

Thanks for the encouragement Getit... We're all in this together.

wuhai

The idea of the summary report is to present a representative picture of the mysterious workings of the USCIS. LIN02-156 is right between two other LIN's on the report. There are bigger 'gaps' in the report in other places, so those will be a higher priority. I am already finding it difficult to update all the LIN's as it is since I am getting such limited assistance from this board.

Update

Another update - not too much excitement I'm afraid.

Notice LIN180 - why is this LIN so active?

Has anybody ever seen a "Transferred" case updated to "Approved"? I have never noticed one.