Got fingerprint notice after 07/31?

Nimche

Registered Users (C)
Got fingerprint notice July, August,.....

Just Tracking the process.

Anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:
List of dedicated posters(posting like every 2 hours every day for last month or so):
1. bobsmyth
2. Vorpal
3. add Nimche

keep it up people, it makes wait all the more exciting.

I hope it will carry all us through this hassel.
We all know it is hard to wait, specially for USCIS

You are right, I wasn't too sure how to fit all that sentence as a subject for the thread but I am looking for people applied after July 31st.
Thank you for the reminder.

+ I am sure people got FP notice even when they applied after July 31st.

Bobsmyth, what happened to your check? I am really curious that what are they doing over there.

You are right, I wasn't too sure how to fit all that sentence as a subject for the thread but I am looking for people applied after July 31st.
Thank you for the reminder.

+ I am sure people got FP notice even when they applied after July 31st.

Bobsmyth, what happened to your check? I am really curious that what are they doing over there.

Still no check cashed for me..hopefully the in the next 2 weeks. My initial prediction was 11/11, but have since pushed that to 12/12.

Still no check cashed for me..hopefully the in the next 2 weeks. My initial prediction was 11/11, but have since pushed that to 12/12.

Find an email address for your service center which process the receipt. I am sure there is an email address and inquire about your case. They have to write back to you within 30 days.

I don't know if it is true but someone said it works.

Find an email address for your service center which process the receipt. I am sure there is an email address and inquire about your case. They have to write back to you within 30 days.

I don't know if it is true but someone said it works.

IF I don't see my check cashed once TSC receipt times hit 8/1, I'll start inquiring .

^You probably already spoke with your bank about cashing that check when it does come. I would hate for it to expire and for anything to be further delayed.

^You probably already spoke with your bank about cashing that check when it does come. I would hate for it to expire and for anything to be further delayed.

I haven't called my bank about the expiry of the check as personal checks only go "stale" after 6 months, which in my case would mean February 1, 2008.

Honestly, if I didn't come across this board, my hair would have turned completely grey by now.

Haha, I'm 29, which is considered over the hill by some people's standards! I'm getting married next September, but my fiancee is a really cool person, so as of right now, I hope she doesn't make me go grey (my hair is black) and/or bald!

On a more serious note, it's been very helpful to know that I'm not the only person out there dealing with this nonsense. I think we'll all appreciate our citizenship a lot more, having gone through hell and back to get it.

Dude...
Listen..this is very honest..
They are so nice and cool until there is a ring and wedding party.
Then you get to enjoy (or so you'd like to think I guess) your wedding night..
After that, the real WOMAN comes out and you're terrorized for the rest of your life:p

hahaah
Seriously, marriage is good but reality hits and it is totally different after marriage:)
You discover how fake that famous quote is
It is a MAN'S WORLD

Mine is a lot of grey hair since waiting for my GC and now dealing with citizenship :)
They said when you are worry a lot you will get grey hair too...

Nimche,

Is your case lud get updated everyday?
On saturday my lud was 12/1, yesterday said 12/2 and today said 12/3 or is that just showing me the current date?

Honestly, if I didn't come across this board, my hair would have turned completely grey by now.