• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Ghana 2008

chage from CP to AOS

Hello family,
I began the CP in ghana but have to leave for the US for school, how can i get my documents transfered here so that i can do AOS.
please help!!!
thanks,
Osaa

thanks for the PRAYER.

We appreciate your concern for all DV2009 winner from Ghana. For as long as you have no forgotten your fellow winners, God will also not forget you. May God attend to your prayers so that we all have the favor of THE MOST HIGH GOD.amen

2009AF000063XX

Anyone willing to share copy of 2NL

Hello,

Is anyone Ghanaian DV winner willing to share a copy of their 2 NL that they received from KCC. Obviously with all their personal details information blacken out. I will love to see a copy of the letter that are send to Ghanaian winners.

Thanks

Hello family,
I began the CP in ghana but have to leave for the US for school, how can i get my documents transfered here so that i can do AOS.
please help!!!
thanks,
Osaa

osaa, what's your case number? If it's too high it may be better to continue with the CP. If you want to opt for AOS, you need to contact KCC and you have to be physically present in the US.