• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Ghana 2008

jorj93

Registered Users (C)
Fellow Ghanaian visitors of this forum, I must congratulate you first for being pronounced winners of the visa lottery. However, as the adage goes, one head cannot go into counsel. I have learnt so much from our neighbours Nigeria. But there is one thing - Nigerian fufu no be Ghanaian fufu. Make we pound our own. Lol. Lets come together for our betterment. Thx.

Good Job

Fellow Ghanaian visitors of this forum, I must congratulate you first for being pronounced winners of the visa lottery. However, as the adage goes, one head cannot go into counsel. I have learnt so much from our neighbours Nigeria. But there is one thing - Nigerian fufu no be Ghanaian fufu. Make we pound our own. Lol. Lets come together for our betterment. Thx.

:DJor Good work for starting Ghana Thread. I will Advice you to Edith the Heading to Ghana 2008 Dv Lucky Winners. Instead of Ghana 2008 as if you are hosting a foot Ball Match hahaha... But where are your Fellow lucky Winners from Ghana? I mean this thread should also be Booming like that of Nigerians thread. May be you should go to the radio station and put the announcement on Air..:D. Kidding...haha. Do you know the total numbers of winners from Ghana?

Thanks Onyii, for drawing my attention. The title seems to coincide with CAN 2008. I am going to edith it right away. Winners from Ghana is around 5900.

Editing problem

:DJor Good work for starting Ghana Thread. I will Advice you to Edith the Heading to Ghana 2008 Dv Lucky Winners. Instead of Ghana 2008 as if you are hosting a foot Ball Match hahaha... But where are your Fellow lucky Winners from Ghana? I mean this thread should also be Booming like that of Nigerians thread. May be you should go to the radio station and put the announcement on Air..:D. Kidding...haha. Do you know the total numbers of winners from Ghana?

Hello onyii, i am having a problem editing the title possibly because i am doing all this on my phone. i will keep trying. winners from ghana is around 5900.

Good Number

Hello onyii, i am having a problem editing the title possibly because i am doing all this on my phone. i will keep trying. winners from ghana is around 5900.

wao you guys are much too..so let them come online and share with others the good things that is happening here.....Good luck

good

I am in Ghana and doing CP. I hope you have known your fate by now.

this is a good forum, pls all Ghanians should come on board and let there be live in the forum

we Nigerian will always contribute becos Africa is one

Can someone please tell me how to capture the attention of fellow Ghanaians like what the Nigerians are doing? I like going to the Nigerian forum but the activities at the US embassy in Ghana may be different! Well if you think going to the cafe is the problem, subsribe to gprs and use OPERA MINI browser. Thats what I do.

Fellow Ghanaians.. very good to hear from you lot.
wife received 1st NL in May 07
nothing yet since but since or CN is quite high 58XXX , we know we have a long way to go so no panic yet.We are looking around possibly the end of the year thereabout.If manner falls from heaven however , we 'll grab it with both hands.The bottom line is that we'll be in America for good some day having spent the best part of 11 years in England.
Big up people !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way what is the meaning of this CP that almost everyone is talking about ? Are we missing something?

Is there any Consular Processing to be done awaiting 2nd Notification Letter ?? all i know is getting the relevant documents ready. Am i right ??

Collect your documents, check you vaccination records, go to the medical in time. If you need AOS prepare that papers.

Good that someone open the thread for Ghana. Let's patronize and determine the pattern in Ghana. I know most Ghanaians have high number so it would be crucial in the later months, so let's keep informing ourselves about the happenings in the embassy

Hello, have you guys figured out how we would know if visas for ghana gets finished? For nigeria the cut-off numbers would simply end. Based on the africa numbers, are they going to take our fees and refuse us as they know ghana visas might have been used up? Worried.

Hello, have you guys figured out how we would know if visas for ghana gets finished? For nigeria the cut-off numbers would simply end. Based on the africa numbers, are they going to take our fees and refuse us as they know ghana visas might have been used up? Worried.

dude, u need to quit talking about visa getting used up. i don't think it has happened yet. KCC is very careful about that and thats why they are slowing the cut-off for nigeria so that anyone whose number is current atleast has a shot at getting the visa

Hi Guys,
I am happy to know that a discussion threat for Ghana has sprung up. My wife won the 2008 DV with a very high number 57xxx. We are vry hopeful that all Africa CN will be current by August. My question is: Is it easy to get a teaching job in a university in the US?

Hi Guys,
I am happy to know that a discussion threat for Ghana has sprung up. My wife won the 2008 DV with a very high number 57xxx. We are vry hopeful that all Africa CN will be current by August. My question is: Is it easy to get a teaching job in a university in the US?

I've never been to the US before I know some professors who taught in some universities there after undergoing some form of education there. Personally I am thinking of a high school teaching before I have my Masters there. Will my B.Ed degree in Ghana help me?

You 'll be surprised to know that the teaching profession is one of the most sought after profession in the USA. You'll fit in buddy.