GC Plastic Card Tracker

How to see LUD of my case?

Thanks KXW for your reply.

Can anyone tell me how to register in "USCIS.gov" to see the LUD?
I mean Link of web page. Which page to surf and how to see LUD? etc...

Thanks in advance..

https://egov.immigration.gov//cris/jsps/index.jsp

souman_gc said:
Thanks KXW for your reply.

Can anyone tell me how to register in "USCIS.gov" to see the LUD?
I mean Link of web page. Which page to surf and how to see LUD? etc...

Thanks in advance..

If you go to above site, you can login to check status.

- KIH

Got 2nd Finger Print Notice after getting GC Stamped

:confused: What a great INS computerized system :rolleyes: ... I got stamped after 1-485 approval on August 18 2004, and my Online status/phone system shows that "On Sep 15 '04 After approving your case, we ordered you a new card. It'll be sent you as soon as it is ready." Now, I got a notice of 2nd Finger print notice for this case. Any suggestions about this? I'm confused at this point b'cos at the very end of the notice its written "Please disregard this notice if your status has been granted". :confused: Don't know what to do at this point?

I don't understand your problem. Your answer is in the message itself sent by INS. Just disregard this message. I don't see any confusion. When humans make mistakes, it is quite logical that computers may also make mistakes.

I had the same thing and even more intresting

I got the same thing got stamped on aug 26 , and in first week of september i get these second fp's , I contacted my attroney he told me to ignore it.

Even more intresting thing is my wife FP said , there is a problem with your first FP so please redo the first FP??? . But I am ignoring all these second FP's

How long it takes to reach the card in the mail after the message update that "We ordered your card. We'll send you the card as soon as it is ready" ? ? Do they count from the day of 485 approval or day of ordering or day of stamping? Thanks indeed.

LUD changed to 09-20-2004

PS: 07-21-2004 @ Newark, NJ
CO: 09-17-2004

LUDs: 08-06-2004, 08-09-2004, 09-14-2004, 09-15-2004, 09-17-2004, 09-20-2004

Card Ordered.......

LUD changed today to 09/20/2004 and status message changed to Card Ordered :)

Thank U
ImmiInfo
Stamping 07/21/2004

bostonhere said:
Hi everyone,

I just got my passport stamped and I wonder how to check the status of plastic card ... by using I-485 number or ... ?

Thanks!

Hi bostonhere,
You have to wait until you receive you Welcome Letter from the Vermont Center.They'll give a diffferente case number, so you can check the status of you plastic card online.I just received my letter today and my passport was stamped on sep.01.The message says they ordered a plastic card and will mail soon.
I hope this information can help you.
Good Luck!

Question for Welcome Letter

ana2004 said:
Hi bostonhere,
You have to wait until you receive you Welcome Letter from the Vermont Center.They'll give a diffferente case number, so you can check the status of you plastic card online.I just received my letter today and my passport was stamped on sep.01.The message says they ordered a plastic card and will mail soon.
I hope this information can help you.
Good Luck!
Hi ana2004,

What is the Welcome Letter?
I have not recieved it yet, but I received my GC.
Do you think I have to ask it for VSC?

Please response my question.
Thank you.

- KIH

KIH said:
Hi ana2004,

What is the Welcome Letter?
I have not recieved it yet, but I received my GC.
Do you think I have to ask it for VSC?

Please response my question.
Thank you.

- KIH

If you already received your Green Card you don't have to worry about that.The welcome letter is a letter welcoming you as a permanent resident in the USA.

Thank you, ana2004

ana2004 said:
If you already received your Green Card you don't have to worry about that.The welcome letter is a letter welcoming you as a permanent resident in the USA.
I realized I am not welcomed.

- KIH

Thanks! ana2004: Nice to know. Someone here told me the I-485 # will be the one to check and I have been check it all these days .... So, it takes about 3 weeks for u to get the welcome letter after stamping right?

Anyone else here have the same experience?

I too did not receive any welcome letter, but received the Card. Any reason why they might be sending the welcome letter to some people and sendig it to some others ?