GC Plastic Card Tracker

Card Mailed....

Got the message....
"September 15, 2004, the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's new card directly to him or her. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this card, you may wish to verify or update your address"
:)

Bostonhere,
You can check the status on GC by the same EAC no. of 485. Keep checking LUD and about after 4LUD changes, you'll receive your GC.

thanks everyone for reply ...

Another question, is it considered safe to travel abroad with only the stamp on passport? it looks very simple, just a stamp ...... Anyone has any experience or hear any experience about it?

card mailed

Myself & my wife had our passport stamped on Aug 27th in Newark.
A email update today says my card was ordered.But no changes to my wife's status, not even card ordered.
I have seen other replies in this thread mentioning that the primary applicant gets the card earlier than their spouses ..............
Let me know if anybody had the same experience.

RD Sept 02
AD Aug 19 ' 2004
PS Aug 27th
CO Sept 14th
CM Sept 16th
CR ?????

bostonhere said:
thanks everyone for reply ...

Another question, is it considered safe to travel abroad with only the stamp on passport? it looks very simple, just a stamp ...... Anyone has any experience or hear any experience about it?
We got our passports stamped on 8/9/04 in NYC.We traveled to our original country for 3 weeks and we had no problems entering US again.The only thing is that when you do immigration check they put your name on the computer and then send you to a room where they double check your passports and ask you 2 or 3 question regarding your job, green card sponsor and social security number.It takes 5 minutes,after that your are done with immigration.That is all.
We are still waiting for our cards...

rdsept02 said:
Myself & my wife had our passport stamped on Aug 27th in Newark.
A email update today says my card was ordered.But no changes to my wife's status, not even card ordered.
I have seen other replies in this thread mentioning that the primary applicant gets the card earlier than their spouses ..............
Let me know if anybody had the same experience.

RD Sept 02
AD Aug 19 ' 2004
PS Aug 27th
CO Sept 14th
CM Sept 16th
CR ?????

For our case, my husband received his physical card first (dependent). And my status has never changed after the stamping on 08/04/04 in Newark. Card not order yet, I guess.

Thanks, Tata2003:

Another question, did you give them any letter from where you work comfirming your job? or they just ASKED about your employment situation.

Just want to know what I should bring with me before I leave ...

Thanks!

Cards received

Spouse's card also received today. Thanks for the great site and participating gurus.

I485 (RD 02/01/2003, ND 04/30/2003)
AD 07/27
PS 08/05
CO 09/08(self), 09/09 (spouse)
CM 09/13(self), 09/14(spouse)
CR 09/13(self), 09/16(spouse)

bostonhere said:
Thanks, Tata2003:

Another question, did you give them any letter from where you work comfirming your job? or they just ASKED about your employment situation.

Just want to know what I should bring with me before I leave ...

Thanks!
Yes they did ask me for employment letter confirming my job plus they asked me questions about my job.
Just in case bring with you every document you have(originals and copies).
Good luck.

What to do next?

Gurus,

Here is my detail of my wife and myself:

I485 AD: 06/30/04
PS: 07/21/04 @ Philadelphia, PA
CO: ??
CM: ??
CR: ??

Can anyone tell me what is "LUD"?
How I can check and treack of Plastic card. My online message still showing approved message. No change till now. Will it really change after Passport is stamped. And then, Card ordered and then card mailed?

1 month prior to my GC approval, I changed my Company from A to B. A company is my sposored company. I had no problem for passport stamping. Now, company B is sending me to Canada for officital visit. Will it be any problem during return?

Please reply.

Thanks,

souman_gc said:
Gurus,

Here is my detail of my wife and myself:

I485 AD: 06/30/04
PS: 07/21/04 @ Philadelphia, PA
CO: ??
CM: ??
CR: ??

Can anyone tell me what is "LUD"?
How I can check and treack of Plastic card. My online message still showing approved message. No change till now. Will it really change after Passport is stamped. And then, Card ordered and then card mailed?

1 month prior to my GC approval, I changed my Company from A to B. A company is my sposored company. I had no problem for passport stamping. Now, company B is sending me to Canada for officital visit. Will it be any problem during return?

Please reply.

Thanks,

When you register at USCIS.gov, you will be able to login and see the LUD(last update date).

Message did change for my husband's case, and he received the physical card. Mine does not change at all. They messed it up, I guess. Wait till 60 days of approval to call them again.

Does child need Passport stamp?

Does child need passport stamping? My son got the welcome notice without the approval notice, and per welcome notice, it seems that the card has been mailed. How long does it take for a child getting his/her actual card after the welcome notice? where is the card mail to? to the home address or to the lawyer?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: