GC Plastic Card Tracker

Both my wife and my 485 were approved at the end of May. We got the stamp at the same time in NYC early June. I (Primary) got my card in July, but my wife(Dependent) still didn’t get hers so far.

According to USCIS’s website:
"If you were granted permanent resident status or entered the U.S. with an immigrant visa more than 60 days ago and have not received your first permanent resident card, please call 1-800-375-5283"

So we called (800) 375-5283 early August and give them all her information.

Her LUD was changed from “485 Approval” to follow up messages on Sept 6.
--------------------------------------------------------------
On September 2, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Today we got a letter from VSC by mail saying
========================
On 08/…/2004 you, or the designated representative shown below, contacted USCIS about your case. Some of the key information given to us at that time was the following:

Person who contacted us: ……
Case type: I-485 PERM RES/ADJUST STATUS
Filing date: 12/…/2001
Type of Service Requested: NON-DELIVERY
Receipt number: EAC……………
Beneficiary:

The status of this service request is:

Our computer systems show that your petition/application is still pending Service consideration.
========================

Does it mean her I-485 application still pending??? :eek: :confused: or just plastic card pending/waiting?

We are planning to go to overseas very soon. Can she use the GC Stamp to come back USA freely? :( Does anybody have same situation?

EB4852001 said:
Both my wife and my 485 were approved at the end of May. We got the stamp at the same time in NYC early June. I (Primary) got my card in July, but my wife(Dependent) still didn’t get hers so far.

According to USCIS’s website:
"If you were granted permanent resident status or entered the U.S. with an immigrant visa more than 60 days ago and have not received your first permanent resident card, please call 1-800-375-5283"

So we called (800) 375-5283 early August and give them all her information.

Her LUD was changed from “485 Approval” to follow up messages on Sept 6.
On September 2, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Today we got a letter from VSC by mail saying
========================
On 08/…/2004 you, or the designated representative shown below, contacted USCIS about your case. Some of the key information given to us at that time was the following:

Person who contacted us: ……
Case type: I-485 PERM RES/ADJUST STATUS
Filing date: 12/…/2001
Type of Service Requested: NON-DELIVERY
Receipt number: EAC……………
Beneficiary:

The status of this service request is:

Our computer systems show that your petition/application is still pending Service consideration.
========================

Does it mean her I-485 application still pending??? :eek: :confused: or just plastic card pending/waiting?

We are planning to go to overseas very soon. Can she use the GC Stamp to come back USA freely? :( Does anybody have same situation?
Passport stamp is suffcient to travel.

Got the card for myself on Friday 09/10/2004. But the card is not yet ordered for my wife. Is it normal ?

CO 9/2, CM 9/8, CR 9/10

Card received for me and wife

AD 7/13/04
PS 7/24/04
CR 9/9/04
D Satish, Yes I received card a day earlier and wife's status changed to card ordered on 9/10 but not received card yet.

Card Received

Received card for me today. My wife's is still card ordered 09/09. I hope we will receive her card tomorrow.

AD 07/27
PS 08/05
CO 09/08(self)
CO 09/09(spouse)
CR 09/13 (self, received email today that card was mailed on 09/13)

LUD Changing everyday.........

Stamping done on 07/21/2004 and waiting for the card, Now LUD changing everyday from last 3 days, but no change in Status. What does this mean?
Any thoughts?

Thank U
ImmiInfo

ImmiInfo said:
Stamping done on 07/21/2004 and waiting for the card, Now LUD changing everyday from last 3 days, but no change in Status. What does this mean?
Any thoughts?

Thank U
ImmiInfo

Its kind of normal. Same thing happened for me too. But after the third time, the status changed to "card ordered". Hopefully samething will happen for you.

Our LUDs changed today to 9/14/2004, msg. is the same. Got PS on 9/3..

1) Can I expect the CO msg soon or is it too early??

2) Also will I be getting any emails from USCIS about CO, CM ?

3) Also wondering if filling the automated email questionnaire about 'Infopass survey'. that I received thru' email yesterday and filled it too, has something to do with the LUD change ???? I filled it yesterday night and my wife filled it today in the morning...
(Link: https://infopass.uscis.gov/survey/ )

LUD changed for 485 as well as approved EAD

Friends,

LUD changed for my case and wifes case (485) on 09/09. But it also changed for my approved EAD(09/10). I did Passport stamping on 08/13.
No change in online message, no email. Is this normal. Does message change always before getting card? Is it normal with the EAD LUD changes?

Thanks

Card received for my husband. I am still waiting :(

Details for him:
PS: 08/04/04
CO: 09/02/04
CM: 09/08/04
CR: 09/10/04

Finally- Card Recieved for self and spouse

Sorry for late reply as I was awaya on a small vacation.
I received my card one day before Labour Day weekend

Good luck to all of you

Hi everyone,

I just got my passport stamped and I wonder how to check the status of plastic card ... by using I-485 number or ... ?

Thanks!

bostonhere said:
Hi everyone,

I just got my passport stamped and I wonder how to check the status of plastic card ... by using I-485 number or ... ?

Thanks!
I485 number