GC Plastic Card Tracker

I received the Card Today....Never got the Card Ordered messages....This was the only message changed after PP stamping.
=========================================================
On September 4, 2004, the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's new card directly to him or her. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this card, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Received Cards today

Hi,

Mine and my wife's cases approved on 7/14/2004 and stamped on 7/23/2004.My wifes card ordered on 8/31 and card mailed on 9/3.But today morning I received e-mail saying my card ordered on 9/4.But my surprise we received both cards today.My LUD cahnged many times since 8/15.But till today my message has not been changed where as my wifes message changes when they ordered card.Best of Luck for those who are waiting.Here are mile stones in GC process

RD:6/21/2002
ND:6/24/2002
1stFP/2nd FP:8/15/2002 & 12/27/2003
3 EAD's and 3 AP's
Approved: 7/14/2004
PS stamped:7/23/2004
Cards ordered:9/1/2004(for wife)
Cards mailed :9/3/2004 (For wife) & 9/4/2004(For self)
Cards Received :9/7/2004 (For both)

spouse received the card but the primary applicant didn't ????

What could be the possible reason for spouse receiving the card before the primary applicant. Primary applicant didn't receive the card and the message didn't change after approval of I-485 for the primary applicant. Both primary applicant and spouse did PS on the same date.

confirmation of some things

Hi
Just wondering if the cards also show the eac no of the card in addition to the alien number.
You may pm me and then I will delete this post so as to keep the thread clean.
Thanks.

ag28 said:
This weekend.
I was wondering if cards in some cases do come from vermont because someone mentioned they come from texas or somewhere in that area.
for me there wasn't any changes like "card ordered, mailed etc". Just a different eac number (other than the one on I-485) on the welcome notice. The info for this no then changed to " this case has been approved and approval notice issued" three days after the welcome notice was received. Got the physical card from vermont a couple of days after that.

Where did you do your PS?

dsatish said:
congrats my friend. I remember that we used to apply for EAD and AP renewals at the same time. I am glad that you have completed the whole process. I am almost there (i guess just 3 or 4 days behind you).
My card is ordered on 09/02/2004. Expecting to receive it this week.
dsatish, I assume you had your stamping in Norfolk. I had mine in Norfolk on 08/05, but the status didn't change at all, but LUD changed 4-5 times. Did your status changed to Card Ordered?

Card Ordered

I got email that card ordered. My wife's status still the same.
I485 ND Apr 2003
AD 07/27
PS 08/05
CO 09/08

ma_an said:
dsatish, I assume you had your stamping in Norfolk. I had mine in Norfolk on 08/05, but the status didn't change at all, but LUD changed 4-5 times. Did your status changed to Card Ordered?

My PS was done at Norfolk on 8/6 and my status changed on 9/6 saying that card is ordered on 9/2. Again the status changed on 9/8 saying that the card is mailed. On both the occasions, i have received Emails from USCIS. So i guess mere change in LUD may not indicate card ordered or not.

card received

I received the card in the mail yesterday.

Here is my details:

485 RD: Sep27,02
FP1 Nov 30,02
FP2 Apr 14, 04
2 AP and EADs
AD: Jul 15, 04
PS: Jul 26, 04
LUD change Aug 2, 12, 23, Sep 2
Sep 2 card ordered
Sep 8 card received.

We still haven't received my wifes approval. Anybody else in the same situation?

isGCtheKey? said:
Card mailed and wife got approved today 09/09
Hi Key man,
We have always ran a close race in the GC race. It's nice that we both are ending our GC journey almost on the same day. My card is mailed on 9/8.

The LUD on my case changed today. No change in message though.
I did my stamping on 8/16 and the website was last updated on 8/29. Since the LUD got changed today (without any message change) i am hoping it would be "ordering of the card". :rolleyes:

message changed to "On September 9, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready".

card received

wife's case not approved yet. She did her 2nd FP last Thursday 9/2/04 .. responded to an RFE (translation) last june.

Good luck to you all.