GC Plastic Card Tracker

Did not receive plastic card

I did not change the address, so did not fill AR11 form.
I get all other documents from USCIS at my current address and the online status has also not changed to Card ordered ...

Sky_Drow,

What is the date of your passport stamping ? My passport was stamped on July 1, 2004 and I am also waiting for the plastic card. The LUD for my case is 08/25/2004.

I got passport stamped on June 29th, 2004 in Arlington, VA office. The officer told us better to come to the office if we move to the other state before we get the plastic card. Now no message changes at all for my case and I am going to move to the other state next month.

Should I schedule an appointment to the local office just to change address? Or I can just make a phone call, then mail AR-11 form to them? Any one had similar experience? Thanks ahead.

I would stay back if the move is not critical. there are some poeple I heard of who did not get card even after 1 year due to change of address. but this may not happen with all.

Guys:

I got Passport stamped in San Antonio 8/4/04. Now my on-line status still no changed. Still "Your I-485 approved on ...". Am I supposed to see some messages like "card order"?

Thanks!

QuestforPC said:
I did not change the address, so did not fill AR11 form.
I get all other documents from USCIS at my current address and the online status has also not changed to Card ordered ...

What does your online case status say exactly? Did it ever change to the 'processing completed' message (the one before card ordered...)

Sky Drow

My LUD is same 08/20
No Change thereafter
Kind a getting worried now
More than 2 months after approval and still stuck

GC_KA_CHAKKAR, Nothing to worry, 2 to 3 months are normal. In our case, we have not even passed 2 months. still 1week is left. After 60 days of stamping we can contact USCIS as per their website.

My wife's LUD remained at 08/20 and mine got changed to 08/30. it had changed to 08/27 last friday.

Sky_Drow, GC_KA_CHAKKAR

The LUD for my case is 08/25 but for my husband it changed to 08/30, it was 08/27 earlier. We did call NCSC (after 60 days) and they initiated an inquiry, waiting for any feedback/response.

regarding GC

I-551 stamped 11/24/2003, Chicago. Still waiting on the plastic card. Can someone let me know what's the process for renewing the stamping. Is it a walk in to the local INS center or do I have to fill in any forms for it?. I also want to know how long before the expiration of my current stamping I can go for the renewal. I have to provide my employment authorization to my employer and don't want to wait till the very end. Any help on this will be greatly appreciated.

Texy, GC_KA_CHAKKAR and me are with common PS date 07/07.

485march02, Please update this thread if you get any response on enquiry initiated by USCIS.

me and my wife PS on 14th July @ Newark,NJ

Wife : CO 8/30/04
LUD 7/30 8/12 8/13 8/17 8/18 8/19 8/20 8/30

Mine : CO ????
LUD 7/30 8/02 8/26 8/30

Hi Sky Drow & Texy

Me and my wife Plastic card has been ordered.
Recived 4 Emails (2 for me and my wife) Here is Sequence of my LUD
Ad : June 28 2004
LUD 06/29. 06/30 , 07/01 , 08/02 , 08/20 and now 08/31

Sky Drow did u get mail for you

Thanks