GC Plastic Card Tracker

I 89 for Card Production!!

Dear all:
Myself and my wife did passport stamping at Newark, NJ on May 12, 2004 and the our LUD was changed on 6.28.2004.....no mails and no welcome letters, no change in online case status.
THis month my wife's status LUD changed for 2-3 days till 8.2.2004 and yesterday she got a letter for from Vermont stating.....
" we have received form I89 for Card Production on May 27, 2004. Please allow us another 30 days to review card application"

I have not received any letter like this also...... can you throw light as to what is happening with my case??

Has someelse received similar letter???? if yes what happens next?
Thanks for your response.

Regards,
Want_a_GC

lahari2 said:
I am also in the same situation. My card was ordered a week ago. My husband's status is same (your application was approved on xx date etc). I have no clue when INS will order card for my husband.
lahari2:
Did your LUd change after Crad order. Then did you get message your card mailed. Myseld and mife card have ordered, but we haven't receive mail taht our card mailed. for me one week has gone for my wife 12 days has gone. As I have to move to my new palce from September 1, 2004, so I am buit wrorried what is going on? Could you please let me know, whether you received the card or not? detail

Jayaram.
I think you have enough time to receive the cards. So don't panic. As per my guess and looking at the pattern you should receive cards within one week.

I'm expecting the same for myself too. Lets keep our fingers crossed.

priyabrata said:
Jayaram.
I think you have enough time to receive the cards. So don't panic. As per my guess and looking at the pattern you should receive cards within one week.

I'm expecting the same for myself too. Lets keep our fingers crossed.
Thanks Priyabrat. I have move to my new place in September 1, 2004. That's why I am bit panic, what to do If didn't receive my card. You know how tough task for foreigners to get that small card in hand. Thanks again priyabrat, please let me know, how things are moving for you.
with best wishes
Jayaram

Same boat here,

Card was ordered on 8/5/04 and last LUD was on 8/10/04 nothing after that. Sever people in this forum said that their status changed from "card ordered" to "card delivered" in a week, but for me is taken a longer.
Please publish when are your card order.

Viko Viko

AD: July 6
PS: July 15 Arlington VA
CO: Aug 5
CD: ???
CR: ???

Same with with me. Evein if my LUD didn't change after Card order
08/04 for my wife and 08/09 for me. Pl let me know how things are going on with you.

card received

Hi,
AD: 06/24/04
PS:07/02/04(New York City)
CO:08/03/04
CM:08/12/04
CR:08/14/04

Good Luck to all
gc083

My daughter got plastic card today.
No change LUD.
Still says "On August 5, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

tangonta said:
My daughter got plastic card today.
No change LUD.
Still says "On August 5, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

Dear Friends:
My wife received her card today.
No change LUD.
Still says "On August 4, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."
after that no LUD change, no mail regarding card mailed.

I don't know how it happened, without LUD change and without emial about card mailed, she got it.

No change LUD for me
Still says "On August 9, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."
But I haven't receive my card Yet.

I am not sure what to do? I am the primary applicant. we both PS on 07/15/2004 in Pittsburgh. Is there anything wrong for me? Freinds if anyone has idea please let me know.
Thanks

Jayaram,
Relax! Nothing is wrong with your application. There is no LOGIC with USCIS. Just have some patience and your card will arrive.

Hello Guys,

My LUD changed couple of times and now it is 8/2/2004. My passport was stamped on July 14 @ Newark.

Till now the cards are not ordered and nothing is being happened.

Does anybody in the same situation. What ar ur coments.

parvardigar said:
Jayaram,
Relax! Nothing is wrong with your application. There is no LOGIC with USCIS. Just have some patience and your card will arrive.
Thanks Parvardigar. Hope i will get my card soon.

Finally..... Thank God

Finally I received my Green card.

ND: Feb 2002
PP: Feb 2004
-- jULY 22 transfer back to VSC FROM TSC
CO: Aug 6, 2004
welcome letter : Aug 13
RC: Aug 16
email: Aug 17 (2 emails of approval saying that they have send approval letter on Aug 16)

I have two EAC no. one with I-485 and other with welcome letter. I-485 welcome still says .. processing...

Went to local office some time in July and officer restamped my passport for a year b/c she said it might going to take some time to get a card.

:)

Thanks all of you.

Card Mailed!

I got to know today that my card was mailed yesterday

Good luck to us all

Viko Viko

Viko Viko

AD: July 6
CO: Aug 5
CM: Aug 16
CR: ???

Finally Got The word

"On August 18, 2004, the card order was completed and we mailed the
applicant's new card directly to him or her."

I just received this messages from USCIS for me and my wife.

Finally waiting for the card to arrive.

:) I got the famous Card. Yeahhhhhhhhh!!!! :)

I got it on the mail yesterday. I feel free for the first time in the US. :D

Best of luck to you all,
:(
AD: July 6 :confused:
CO: Aug 5 :p
CM: Aug 16 ;)
CR: Aug 17 :D :D

arlington PS, here

AD: 6/17
PS: 7/19 (was a hell-of-a-day!!!)
Last LUD: 7/30 (no change in the contents)
CO:?
CR:??