GC Plastic Card Tracker

Wierd VSC

As expected, VSC doesn't follow FIFO. :mad: No offense to anybody but cards have been ordered for the people whose PP is stamped on 14th of july and the people whose PP got stamped before that at the same location are still waiting for their cards to be ordered. This is so wierd.. I am not sure on what basis VSC is ordering cards. Since PP is stamped, no need to worry but couldn't stop myself from posting this message.

Siyaram,

If you completed PP you already won the game and you are less than 2 month away from your card.
Nothing related to the INS is logical or follows any rational rule.
All our predictions are based on averages knowing that we can be in the lucky or unlucky side of the average. You might receive the final plastic card before all of us. Who knows?

Relax and enjoy the end of the ride. If you want a boost of encouragement think about the people that just applied for I-140 or even better LC.

Viko Viko

You are right siyaram...there is no FIFO concept with USCIS.

I did my stamping at Arlington VA, on May 05 2004 and still waiting for the card. Whereas in some cases stamping done in July mid (almost 2 months after my date), started receiving their cards.

My LUD is May 14 and no change afterwards.

After seeing the following message in USCIS web-site,
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"If you were granted permanent resident status or entered the U.S. with an immigrant visa more than 60 days ago and have not received your first permanent resident card, please call 1-800-375-5283"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I called the helpdesk and informed them that it’s more than 90 days and I am still waiting for my card. They asked me “did you get any welcome notice from VSC” and I said no. They collected some info from me (Like A#, name and address) and told me that they are going to initiate an inquiry on my case status. I know very well that I am going to get a standard reply from VSC, which is not going to give any clear idea of what is going on.

Sky Drow.

Here is my details.
Case Type : Employment EB2
ND I-485: 06 Aug 2002
AP I-485: 02 July 2004
I did my PS on 14th July, 2004 at Newark, NJ.
1st LUD changed on 1st Aug 2004.
2nd LUD changed on 2nd Aug 2004.
3rd LUD changed on 9th Aug 2004.
4th LUD changed on 10th Aug 2004.
Got a mail from USCIS at around 7:30 pm as "Card Ordered".

Waiting for the message "Card Sent" and Physical Card from USCIS.

Hope it helps.

I-485 Approved on Jul-29-2004 from CA service centre.

Mine Spouse & Kid
SD - Aug-06-2004, Aug-10-2004
SL - Newark, NJ, Newark, NJ
CC - Pending
CO - SEP-22-04 :) SEP-22-04 :)
CM - SEP-27-04 :) SEP-27-04 :)
CR - OCT-01-04 :) OCT-01-04 :)

So, there comes the end of GC Saga...all you folks in queue, I would like to say, there is definetly the light at the end of the tunnel
and to our desi guys,
HAAR RAATH KI SUBAH HOTHI HAI....RAATH CHAHA KITNI BHI LAMBI HOOO...
Good Luck Folks!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Priyabrata,

You are lucky to get so soon. I have done in my stamping in newark on Jul 07th but nothing yet....

Take care...

My daughter got "Welcome Notice" today.
But she got 3 notices and all of them are exact same.
I and wife did not have yet.
Always have problem. :confused:

shahabraja,
After you said that LUD on your EAD changed, I added all my EAD receipt numbers (3 + 3) to my portfolio. Today LUD changed for all the EADs to 08/11/2004 and I got 6 e-mails from USCIS saying that my EAD cards were sent on 01/xx/2002, 12/xx/2002, 11/xx/2003. But no other change in I-485 status.

Same Here

GC_KA_CHAKKAR,
My PS on the same date and LUD is also 2nd of this month. I think Sky_Drow is also in the same boat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Siyaram and GC_KA_CHAKKAR,

You are right, I am with you in the same boat...

My LUD is 08/02/04, no e-mail after that nothing yet ....

So siyaram and Sky_drow
Hope we have to wait some more time
INS unprediactability continues
Let me know hen you guys have anyupdate

Wait Continues..................

LUD for myself and my wife is changing everyday. 10th,11th,12th Aug....No emails... No change in status...

Cards Received for me but wife is still waiting

Hi,
I received my card. Here are my details

PS 6/23/04 Newark NJ
CO 7/23/04
CM 7/29/04
CR 8/5/04

For my wife status is
CO 8/3/04

samy70
:) :) :)

Unlucky me... GC still pending 1-yr after PP stamped

:( My case was approved 8/21/03 at NYC and my passport was stamped the same day. Now nearly one year passed and I still have NOT received the actual card. I went to USCIS NYC Office today and asked for another I-551 stamp. The officer refused to re-stamp because "the case has been transferred to Vermont and the file is no longer at NYC". She said she would only re-stamp if I show her some response from Vermont. During the past 6 mos I have filed three G731 inquiries (two through mail and one recently through the 1-800 number) with Vermont and I have NOT received any response from them. Seeing my information at their system and the stamp on my passport from their own office, that NYC officer said "you are already a legal permanent resident" But she just refused to re-stamp my passport. I just sent out my 4th inquiry to the Vermont office but god knows when they will reply. As the current stamp expiring in a week I am really worried that my employment will be at stake. What should I do except keep on sending the inquiries? Any suggestions will be highly appreciated!