GC Plastic Card Tracker

call the national toll free number yet?

reach_honey,

On status tracking page, it states that you call the toll free number if you did not receive your first card 60 days after your approval.

Did you try to call and check it out?

Card ordered

Hi all,

On Friday a got the pleasent surprise that my card was ordered.

Here is my info:

AD: Jul 6
PP: Jul 15
CO: Aug 6

Best luck to all of us.

Viko

Hi Viko,

Where you went for PP stamping, Newark, NJ?
and you got the email fron cis informing you that your card has been ordered?

PP Stamping = July 14, Newark
LUD = Aug 2, 2004
Waiting for Card?

shahabraja said:
Hi Viko,

Where you went for PP stamping, Newark, NJ?
and you got the email fron cis informing you that your card has been ordered?

PP Stamping = July 14, Newark
LUD = Aug 2, 2004
Waiting for Card?

Hi Shahabraja,

I stampped in Arlington VA.
they should order your card very soon

All the luck,

Viko

My Lud After PP Stamping at Newark NJ on 14th July 2004 changed for the 3rd time.
2nd time it changed on 2nd Aug and now today.

Probably I'll be hearing the news (Card Ordered) soon.

Priyabrata,

most likely, my LUD change two days in a row maintaining the message before switching to "card ordered". So anytime now

Viko

LUD Changed

My LUD changed from 06/09/2004 to 06/30/2004; From 08/06/2004 and then to 08/09/2004 today. Same with my wife's too...

Dear Friends:
We did our PS: 07/15/2004 in pittsburgh
my wife LUD CHANGE:07/22 then 07/23 then 08/04 then 08/05.
On 08/05, I received mail that my wife card has ordered on 08/04.
My LUD change: 07/22 then 07/23 then 08/05 then 08/06
I didn't any receive any email from USCIS, but today my LUD changed (then 08/09), but my wife LUd didn't change.
I am bit concern that, is there anything wrong with my case as my wife received email her card ordered after 08/05 Lud change in same pattern my LUD cahnged ,but I din't receive. Hope some one in thisiforum might have observe this pattern, if is as usual, then ok, other wise kindly advice what to do.
with regards
Jayaram,

My LUD changed from 07/13/2004 to 08/09/2004.. message didnt change Same thing with my wife's too... what does it mean ... card ordered ?

Wo ayeegi said:
My LUD changed from 07/13/2004 to 08/09/2004.. message didnt change Same thing with my wife's too... what does it mean ... card ordered ?

LUD can change a number of time but it just mean that somebody is accessing your records. The only sign of true progress is the status change.

There is 3 status:

1) your I-485 application was approved on....
2) "On MM/dd/yyyy, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.
3) your card has been mailed.

It appears that 2) occurs around one month after passport stamping
It appears that 3) occurs one week after 2)
your card arrives in your mail box 2 to 3 days after 3)
These times are averages for the postings in this group from all different passport stamping location.

Best of luckto all of us, After 4 years I can wait to get the card in my pocket.

Viko Viko

Re: Jayaram

I am also in the same situation. My card was ordered a week ago. My husband's status is same (your application was approved on xx date etc). I have no clue when INS will order card for my husband.

My Lud After PP Stamping at Newark NJ on 14th July 2004 changed for the 4th time. 3rd time it changed on 9th Aug and now again today (10th Aug).
Hoping for some news.

lahari2 said:
I am also in the same situation. My card was ordered a week ago. My husband's status is same (your application was approved on xx date etc). I have no clue when INS will order card for my husband.
Dear lahari2:
Today I got e-mail from INS that, they ordered my card yesterday. I don't know what is going on? How long it takes to get final card? Do you have any idea?

Finally got 4 mails from USCIS for me and my wife, saying that "On Aug 10th, after approving your application we ordered a new card".

Guys do you have any idea about the time frame of physically receiving the card.

Hopefully you may get another mail stating that Cards have been mailed. You should get the cards within 2 weeks.

Can you please post your other details like, Stamping date, location, AD etc...

same boat

Dear guys,

looks like a bunch of us are in the same boat, with card ordered waiting for status to change "on xx/xx/xx your card has been mail", and with frequent changes in LUD.

Please post to this forum whenever your status changes

Viko Viko

RD 02/19/03 VSC
ND 03/19/03
FP 05/27/03 Boston, MA
AD 07/06/04
PS 07/15/04 Arlington, VA
CO 08/05/04
CD ??
CR ??