GC Plastic Card Tracker

Whereismahgreen,
I recvd 2nd fp notice after approval and before stamping.
We took it to EWR while stamping and
they asked us to ignore it
since the Approval preceeded it.
Hope this help.
Best wishes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank God.

AD 26 NOV 03
SD 17DEC 03(EWR)
CO 28 JAN 04
CM 02 FEB 04
CR : 03 Feb 04

This GC saga ends well
Thank God.

Card Received.

RD: May 15, 02
AD: Nov 5, 03
PP Stamped: Nov 25, 03
CO: Jan 28, 04
CM: Feb 2, 04
CR: Feb 3, 04

Mine has approved on 21st '2004
Passport Stamped : 02/02/04

but online status is showing now :
Our last written notice in this case was returned as undeliverable by the post office on February 6, 2004. To update the mailing address so this notice can be re-sent, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

but i received approval notice on 31st'04. I don't know what will come after that.

There is another wait here also, gosh.....reallly getting to know the truth of real life. Good luck to you all. This looks nothing less than a journey............endless..................but we ought to enjoi as life is priceless and gift...who knows by whom.

Iam still waiting for my card to be ordered, eventhough my stamping was done on Aug 27th 2003. My wife got her PP stamped on the same day and got the card on Oct 14th, 2003.

Recently I called INS customer service center and told them that my card is not ordered yet. After about 30 days I received a letter from INS VSC, that I should wait another 3 months and get back to them if I still did not receive the card.

anybody stamped at San Antonio-TX ?

Waiting for card after stamping...

RD 12/19/2001
AD 1/22/2004
PS 2/2/2004 (San Antonio,TX)
CO - ?
CR - ?

Finger prints redone one year after the passport stamping.

My wife's case was approved in April 2003. Next we got her passport stamped and had to move to a different state. We were waiting for the plastic card to arrive. We talked to BCIS several times, and had to go to BCIS several times asking for the status. All along we were told that we might have to wait for a year. The web status also didn't change. Finally, we got a response from BCIS with a copy of the Finger print notice dated July 2003 sent to our old attorney, stating that we had to go for the fingerprints again. We sent a letter before to BCIS stating that the previous attorney was no longer our attorney, but for some reason that notice was sent to them before. When I ask my old attorney about it, they say they are not liable to forward any letters they receive, but they didn't receive any such letter. Anyway, we went for the finger prints again during the first week of Feb, 2004, and have been waiting for the status change ever since.

Good luck.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
no card yet

Approved 05/22/2003
stamped 06/11/2003

no card yet, but wife received her card with incorrect DOB

It will be more helpful for tracking purpose if location is also mentioned alongwith the Passport stamp date, as the card ordering timeframe varies from location to location.