GC holder - list of countries that do not require a visa

gcalb

Registered Users (C)
Hello everyone,
We received our GCs recently. I am curious to find out if a list of countries that do not require or will stamp a visa on entry for a USA GC holder, exists online or where I can find out this information. Thanks a lot for your help.

We received our GCs recently. I am curious to find out if a list of countries that do not require or will stamp a visa on entry for a USA GC holder, exists online or where I can find out this information. Thanks a lot for your help.

This question is asked numerous times, and always depends on your citizenship.

As an example, getting my GC did not allow me visa-free travel to any additional country, beyond what my citizenship already entitles me to.

It's not true that with a GC, your citizenship always matters. Examples are Canada, some countries in the Caribbean, Switzerland. On top of that, many GC holders are exempt from transit visa requirements even if their nationality is required to obtain one.

Anyway, yes, the best bet is to check with individual embassies.

It's not true that with a GC, your citizenship always matters. Examples are Canada, some countries in the Caribbean, Switzerland. On top of that, many GC holders are exempt from transit visa requirements even if their nationality is required to obtain one.

That's a good point. I read the question as asking what new countries did getting the GC add to the list of visa-free travel, and that does depend on citizenship. My apologies.