FP Tracking for Marylanders

RD: 07/23/01, ND 09/06/01 NO FP

1. Jan 29th: Called VSC, as per IIO - FP not yet scheduled, wait for 60 days.
2. Feb 11th: Called VSC, as per IIO - FP not yet scheduled, wait for 30 days.
3. Feb 13th: Called my lawyer, she checked with VSC - same thing, as Baltimore is running behind its not yet scheduled.
4. March 4th: Called my lawyer, she checked with VSC - NOW IIO SAID THAT MY FP WAS SCHEDULED ON JAN 30TH, NEITHER I NOR MY LAWYER GOT FP NOTICE ??????? WHY THEY(IIO) DIDN\'T TELL ON JAN 29TH OR FEB 11TH OR FEB 13TH ???? GOD KNOWS !!!
5. March 6th: Lawyer suggested to go to Baltimore INS and tell them the case, see if they can take FP.....went to INS Baltimore, in their system its NOT showing as it was scheduled on Jan 30th and they cannot take FP without FP notice. They want me to write to VSC for rescheduling.
6. March 6th: Lawyer called VSC again, now IIO says its not yet scheduled as per one system and it is showing as it was scheduled on Jan 30th in another system. They will go as it was not scheduled and do not know how long it will take.
I AM FED UP, TIRED AND EXAUSTED.....WHY ME.....??????????

Received my FP notice (MD)

I am a Marylander and I got my FP notice today in the mail.

PD: 2/2/00
RD: 8/8/01
ND: 9/27/01

Anybody with RD in August 2001 not received FP notice yet?

Hello,
My RD is 08/23 and I haven\'t received my FP notice yet. So I am little bit worried. So any suggestion what I can do?
Thanks,

Check with your attorney..

I guess immigration attorneys can perform fax inquiries with the INS on the FP. Best is to contact your imm attorney. I did that.

frustrating..RD; 09/24 ND: 11/16

All,
Spoke with IIO a couple of days back. He said that mine is in queue and shld expect FP in another 30-45 days. I was under big hopes that I-485 will get approved in 10 months because of the current project scenario(anytime lay off). i am cursing myself for living in MD.Any idea which office do gaithersburg residents go for FP?

Thanks,
-Paragh

Question?

Hello,
This is just a question. What happens if you miss sheduled FP appointment (either you didn\'t receive the notice or some other problems). Can you ask VSC for rescheduling and sending notice again. OR Is this a \'Big\' problem?? Because one of my friend told me that if this happens your GC processing is in trouble. But I think that is not correct, can somebody clarify....
Thanks,

one more from MD

EB3/India
Maryland
VSC
PD 06/2000
MD 11/7/01
RD 11/9/01
ND 12/6/01
EAD 01/04/01
FP ?????

Any idea when can i expect FP???

Can\'t do anything, just wait...

My RD is 07/23/01 ND 09/06/01 didn\'t get FP yet. Look at my prev. post. More you inquire, more you become worried and frustated...

Can\'t do much....

One IIO told me that mine was scheduled on Jan 30th neither I nor my Lawyer got FP notice, I went to local ASC(Baltimore) they refused to take FP without FP notice, told me to get it rescheduled from VSC. My lawyer wrote to VSC for rescheduling, don\'t know what happens now...
interesting enough, when called again to VSC, another IIO said that mine FP is not yet scheduled ??? when I told that some one said it was scheduled on Jan 3oth - after sometime they say that in one system it was scheduled on Jan 30th and in another it was not scheduled at all. They have some two system or some crap......They are screwed up big time. If looks like my scenerio, call IIO, your Lawyer that\'s all you can do.

RD 8/20, ND 10/20, got FP scheduled on 4/11/02, but wrong PD on FP notice

But the PD on FP notice is wrong as 8/20/2001. It should be 8/23/2000. What should I do?