FP Tracking for Marylanders

probably not

I don\'t think you are allowed to do that. I tried that before and was told I could do that only on the day specified on the FP notice, or to call INS to re-schedule FP date, which could significantly delay your process.
I don\'t know why they not allow to do FP earlier than the scheduled date and the office did not look busy: the time I did my FP (1:00 PM), only me and my wife were there.

RD - 08/23, ND - 10/16, No FP notice yet

How much more I have to wait? (Any idea) Is am I am the only one with August RD and waiting?

probably YES.....

Got the FP notice for 03/29/2002(fri). Got my FP done on 03/09/2002(Sat). The person in the front desk first told me that they normally don\'t do FP in advance except the appointment day. I said that i just stopped by to see if they are free to take people in advance, if not fine, i will come back on 03/29. I didn\'t pressurize her. She looked around and saw only Couple of people were there for FP and actually couple of machines were free. She said since right now volume of work is less she accepted mine. It was around 10:00 am . Within 15 mins there were lot of people in the centre. Hey...It worked out for me.

FP done early in wheaton

PD:10/25/1999 RD:08/03/2001 ND:09/24/2001 FP:03/29/2002.

Got the FP notice for 03/29/2002(fri). Got my FP done on 03/09/2002(Sat). The person in the front desk first told me that they normally don\'t do FP in advance except the appointment day. I said that i just stopped by to see if they are free to take people in advance, if not fine, i will come back on 03/29. I didn\'t pressurize her. She looked around and saw only Couple of people were there for FP and actually couple of machines were free. She said since right now volume of work is less she accepted mine. It was around 10:00 am . Within 15 mins there were lot of people in the centre. Hey...It worked out for me.

RD:08/23/2001 ND:09/24/2001 FP:03/29/2002 got FP done EARLY

RD 07/23/01 ND 09/06/01 fp ?????????????

I am with July RD still no FP, My lawyer says INS have some glitch in their computer system and some people are not getting scheduled.....

MD Nov 6, RD Nov 7, ND Dec 8 FP ??

Anyone in this range waiting for FP\'s
Staying near Annapolis,MD (20 mles from Baltimore)