FP Tracking for Marylanders

Looks like all pending with RD July

Looks like all pending with RD July in this forum got their FP yesterday except me.....
RD 07/23/01
ND 09/06/01

fresh, did they change your AVM message ? Mine is not changed, is that means mine was not in this lot...

Got FP Notice on saturday

RD 08/01/2001 ND 09/24/2001 Date 03/29/2002 @ Wheaton But I live in Baltimore area.

FP Notice Received .... Atlast

PHEEEEEEEEEEWWWW... Atlast received my FP Notice. Scheduled for 03/28.

RD 07/25/01
ND 09/15/01

At last I got my FP

Hi All,
At last I got my FP Notice in mail.
RD: 07/31/2001
ND: 09/24/2001
FP: 03/29/2002 Scheduled

No FP yet? RD - 08/23 ND - 10/16

Hello,
I haven\'t received FP notice yet. Is AVM changes once you received FP?
Thanks,

FP pattern of Wheaton center

If you paid close attention on this thread, it is not difficult to find that Wheaten center follows a so called 7/1 pattern: you get your FP notice 7 month after your RD, and FP schedule is 1 month after that. Thus, check your RD and you know your day is coming if you have filed you 485 for ~200 days.

The bad thing for people in this area is that VSC needs your FP for processing. If your FP is not ready yet, your file would be push down to the stack, which takes longer time to complete your application.

RD 07/02 ND 08/17 FP 03/06 Wheaton, MD - FP Done Today

I am done with FP today morning at 8:20 AM. Total procedure took 10 min. INS Wheaton office employees are very nice and the FP procedure is pretty simple. You just need details like Name, Weight, Height, hair color, eye color, Alien Registration No, Birth Place, Address etc to fill up the work sheet before FP. You don\'t need passport or I-485 Receipt.
Good Luck all

One thing beyond FP

Hello, everyboday,

My lawyer provided me the I-693 form of Medical Examination of Aliens seeking Adjustment of Status (one page), and it did not contain any information regarding to THE SUPPLEMENTAL FORM. I believe that the employee in Doctor\'s office did not put THE SUPPLEMENTAL FORM in. Dose everyone have such experience? Thanks a lot for your share.

My FP has been set on 3/15 in Baltimore, with RD/10/18 and ND/11/31