FP to IL Tracker (all DO's)

acidmmsp,
This is their SOP. Whenever you called the 800 number, did you ever speak to the second level IO? The second level IO has more information available. The first level customer service rep does not do any good and making an enquiry on the case will not do any good either. I suggest you speak to the second level IO. Insist the customer service rep to transfer you to the second level IO since it has been so long.

Online my case status still shows RFE(For FP), we have received IL (IL only no YL). Do I need to contact 1-800 customer service or local office thru info pass?

This is same with my wife too.

Please advise.

Did you see any update online yet?

acidmmsp, my case is being delayed as well. I also called USCIS this week and a 1st level IO submitted a service request (he gave a ticket number too), and he told me the same thing about a 45 day period where I am supposed to be contacted regarding the status of my case. Who knows... maybe this will work. I have an infopass schedule for the first week of January. If I don't have any news by this appointment, I will consult with my lawyer..

Baltimore DO :
FP 12/8 (Originally 12./10).
ID : 01/21

This is just for tracking purposes and my potential ID might be much later. I changed states to resided in VA.

Thanks,

thanks guju,

i tried that as well for so many times. they all tell me different reasons regarding my case, like, they say they're still checking my background, they're backlogged, or sometimes the second level IO just simply tells me that some cases take up to a year or so.. i really dont have anything bad on my background that's why im not sure why its taking so long. i havent tried infopass yet, but i already contacted a senator and asked for help like how spiderman03 did. i wasnt sure if that did anything to get his case moving but oh well, i got no other options. would you happen to know the number to call to check the status on the background checks? thanks again for your reply guju.

acidmmsp, my case is being delayed as well. I also called USCIS this week and a 1st level IO submitted a service request (he gave a ticket number too), and he told me the same thing about a 45 day period where I am supposed to be contacted regarding the status of my case. Who knows... maybe this will work. I have an infopass schedule for the first week of January. If I don't have any news by this appointment, I will consult with my lawyer..

hi Maria 1,

thanks for your response. please update us on what happens on your case as well. I will do the same and would let you know if this 45day thing they have going now would do anything good at all for us. good luck for all of us.

Baltimore DO :
FP 12/8 (Originally 12./10).
ID : 01/21

This is just for tracking purposes and my potential ID might be much later. I changed states to resided in VA.

Thanks,

That was real quick to get the Interview Letter. Sad that you have to do a move. Yours is most likely the fastest I have seen so far.

Got the Interview De -scheduled letter.

Good thing is that I got it at the new address.

It also says office of contact is now Fairfax, VA

Hi acidmmsp - any news from your end?
I called USCIS yesterday and they told me that as of yesterday they were working on placing me in queue for an interview. Not sure how long is going to take them to schedule me though, but I feel like finally there was some progress on my case..
I still don't see any online updates..

Hi acidmmsp - any news from your end?
I called USCIS yesterday and they told me that as of yesterday they were working on placing me in queue for an interview. Not sure how long is going to take them to schedule me though, but I feel like finally there was some progress on my case..
I still don't see any online updates..

Hi Maria 1,

Nothing on my end so far. I again spoke with 2nd level IO, and was also told of the same thing about placing me in queue. I really hope there would be progress on your case as well, considering that now they had said they are working on placing you in the schedule queue. Have you done infopass yet? Let me know how it goes. I am always checking and waiting for any updates online, or thru text messages. Still nothing...
Keep us posted for anything. thanks

I am also checking online everyday (several times a day) for any updates on my N400, but so far, I haven't seen any. I called USCIS again yesterday afternoon just to confirm that in fact, I am in queue for an interview, and a 2nd level IO told me the same thing, as of 12/28 I am in queue :) and she also said that I should get my IL sometime within the next 2 weeks YAY!
I am glad you are in queue as well, it seems that they have finally decided to look at their desk and pick up the pile of files that for no reason whatsoever, were put aside.

I am also checking online everyday (several times a day) for any updates on my N400, but so far, I haven't seen any. I called USCIS again yesterday afternoon just to confirm that in fact, I am in queue for an interview, and a 2nd level IO told me the same thing, as of 12/28 I am in queue :) and she also said that I should get my IL sometime within the next 2 weeks YAY!
I am glad you are in queue as well, it seems that they have finally decided to look at their desk and pick up the pile of files that for no reason whatsoever, were put aside.

I surely hope this would be something to look forward to, but am glad that they had confirmed you being in the queue already :). All we can do now is check online and wait for anything that changes. I wish you luck and keep us posted as well.

Thanks! good luck to you as well! I am pretty sure we'll get our IL in 3 weeks and I am also expecting our ID to be at the end of February. Let's keep up posted...

Thanks! good luck to you as well! I am pretty sure we'll get our IL in 3 weeks and I am also expecting our ID to be at the end of February. Let's keep up posted...

Hi Maria 1,

at 2:31am Friday Jan15, i received a text message from USCIS which says that my status online has changed. I went right ahead to the website and signed on on my account and true enough, it said that I should expect an interview letter soon. I'm just waiting for this letter now. How's your case going? I hope you also get the same good news that I received. Will keep you posted.

Hey acidmmsp! I got the same email at 2.30am today! I also called USCIS yesterday just to see if they could tell me anything about my interview date, and they said that they couldn't give me that info but they said it's going to be in March. I was a little disappointed coz I thought I was going to have by mid February considering that our PDs are waaaay earlier than most of the other aplicants, but.. oh well, I am just glad that our cases are finally moving along!!

Maria1 & acidmmsp,
Glad to know both got the emails finally. Maria1, I guess you should have an interview in the first week of March, considering only 28 days in Feb and it falls on Sunday. I received IL the very next day after LUD change online. You should receive IL tomorrow or Tuesday (Monday being postal holiday). Take it easy from here.

Thanks spiderman03! It's been a very frustrating road and unfortunately it won't be over after OD. As soon as I take the oath, I have to upgrade my husband's I-130 application and send the I-485. I can't wait to go through that hassle :)

Waiting for IL

San Jose DO

Did FP on 01/11/2010 (scheduled date)
Now waiting for IL

In the meantime also received YL (only DL reqd to bring at interview).