FP Notice Tracker

Hi aoyle

Is there a chance for new filers to come under this pilot pgm??Is it only for EB2 Category??
Really exciting!!!

Regards
Kabish

No any further detail now... It all depends on when CSC will launch this program. Good Luck to all of us.

~A

Obsolete message on USCIS Online Case Status website

Although me and my wife got our fingerprints done on april 16th, the website still says "On March 19, 2003, we mailed a notice requesting that you appear for fingerprint recording.....
Does anyone else have the same experience, or did they really not receive our fingerprints.:confused:

WAC-03-116-XXXXX
ND: 3/14/03

for me message changed after doing 2nd FP.
It says now
"On april 20th we revied FP and processing is resumed blah blah"

Preivously it was " on March 30th we reved your RFE and processing has been resumed blah blah blah"

God know what next.

Finally, I got my 2nd FP notice in the mail today. It was sent to my old attorney but not my new attorney.

WAC0207250xxx

RD: 12/27/2001
RFE RCVD: 02/25/2004
2nd FP notice: 04/16/2004

I'll try to do it earlier in Oakland ASC.

I was asking my attorney to check about the FP status. He faxed inquiry in last week and then I got the notice today. It seems it helps.

Did our FP's today (2nd ones) 3 weeks ahead of schedule in Santa Ana.

Were told a couple of times not sure if we can do this will need the managers approval, next thing you know they had us at the FP machines without managers approval. I get the sense they just want to make a point that this is early and it is their good graces they are allowing us to go early.

One point of note though for those going to Santa Ana, we just took our drivers licenses as the photo ID. I was asked for my EAD card as well (luckily I had this with me) they also asked to see my social security card which I don't carry with me. They asked my wife for here social security card too and a second gov't issued photo ID which she didn't have. They let us go through without but if you are going to Santa Ana, I suggest you come better prepared than we did.

We were in and out in 15 minutes.

WAC 02-076

Last edited by a moderator:
Do we need Passport for FP

Hi gurus,
Mine and my wife's I-485 application were filed with CSC on march 19th 2004. I have no idea when would we be getting the FP notice. My wife's passport is going to get expired on 07th october 2004. I am going to send my wife's original passport to the Malaysian Embassy for renewal. When I called them today, they said it will take 6 months to get the passport renewal. Do we need the original passport for FP ?. or if a notorized copy of the passport would do ?. I hop that we will be getting our FP notice in another 2, 3 months or so. Please advise me if it is o.k to send the Passport for renewal now ?. The Malaysian embassy requires their citizens to apply for renewal of their passports before 6 months to their epiry. My wife has a state issued ID card. Would that be enough for FP ?. How many photo I.D's do we need to show for FP ?.

Please respond with your ideas.

Thanks
eb2august01

2nd fp done

wac02086 ND: 1/15/2002

Recieved second fp. Appointment was for May 14th.
Since we had moved to San Diego, we just went to local office (San Marcos) and had it done. There was no line, we did not have any problem.

Online status changed to "FP results received" in a couple of days.

Folks,

On March 24, 2004, I went to the USCIS office and did finger printing. But the online message says otherwise.

"On March 25, 2004, we mailed a notice requesting that you appear for fingerprint recording. The notice also gave the times and location where this processing could be done. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283."

Any idea what's going on?

Originally posted by gcpend
Folks,

On March 24, 2004, I went to the USCIS office and did finger printing. But the online message says otherwise.

"On March 25, 2004, we mailed a notice requesting that you appear for fingerprint recording. The notice also gave the times and location where this processing could be done. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283."

Any idea what's going on?

Same thing to me. FP done on March 23, 2004 and the online message says exact same words as yours. Based on Kashmir's scaned data, there were more than 1000 cases got this kind of message on March 25, 2004. I wonder If there are someones got their updated message after that and hope they can post their information here.

spr2003

I140 AD 07/10/03
I485 RD 07/28/03
FP done 3/23/04

Recvd. 2nd FP Notice..

My wife and i recvd. our 2nd FP notice yesterday, scheduled for June. Planning to go for early FP in Oakland.
Does anyone know if BCIS Oakland allow early FP?.

WAC-02-087-5####.
NO RFE.

2nd FP

My wife and I have given our 2nd FPs at Oxnard, CA on 04/29/04. The online message was updated today.

RD:01/30/2002
wac-02-100-5xxxx

RFE was issued on 03/26/04. Attorney replied to the RFE today.

Again the wait has started........

My wife and I had did our 2FP early (Apr-29-2004) in Houston. The case status was updated yesterday.

second fp

i went way too early for my second fp and could get id done without any hitch. mine is a january 2002 case and uscis had recently sent my a notice asking to appear for a second fp in oakland on june 15. howevere, i got it done in san jose. i hope there isn't any issue with that.

wac-02-99-xxxxx

Did you see any internal status change

Scropd,
Did you see any internal status change on your case status.
Just in case you are not familiar USCIS added a feature that provides USCIS internal status which will also sends out an e-mail notification for any change.

DId you get any mail notification for FP ?