FP Notice Tracker

WAC -2 -89 5XXXXX -> 2nd FP for May 6, 04

As per my attorney, FP notice was sent - waiting for mine in the mail.

~nvi

140_takes_4ever: Track concurrent filing, EB2, EB3, NIW etc.

Shouldn't we track concurrent filing, EB2, EB3, NIW etc. to see trend whether it is because of pilot or routine?

Hi Hopelesshope

I tried this morning (Apr. 7th) to get FP earlier than scheduled, but the sec guard just dont allow me to get in...

Could you tell which office did you get succeeded?

Thanks,
~A

Filed I-140/I-485/I-765 concurrently (RD 03/16/04) - All pending

Received first FP notice 04/01/04 - scheduled on 04/29 but already completed FP

Anyone got lucky to get early FP in San Jose,CA

Thanks Hopelesshope for the prompt reply.

Hi sindhiguy, congratulation! Are you in San Jose?

Thanks,

~A

How does FP help you?

Just wondering, why would you try to get them earlier?
Does it mean anything to get the FP appointment?
My wife and I's appointment is in mid-April.
WAC-04-068-5...
t3k

FP for "pending review"

Wife's status
WAC02-169-5****
RD & ND April 24, 2002
FP done: December 27, 2002 (now expired)
Online status says following:
On December 31, 2002, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

My Status
WAC02-169-5****
RD & ND April 24, 2002
FP done: December 27, 2002 (INS lost the FP)
2nd FP done: May 24, 2003
Online status says following:
On June 12, 2003, the fingerprints for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were collected and are pending review.

I am wondering why different message and what does "pending review" means?

Hi aolye,

I am wondering which center you went? Charcot in San Jose? My FP was scheduled on 4/28 and I plan to do my FP earlier, too.

Thanks!

2nd FP experience

My 2nd FP is scheduled in CA for 04/29. I went to Indianapolis center today to give my FP and they told me that if they take the FPs here, my file would be transferred from CA to Indy and my case will be delayed. They advised to go and do FP in CA on the scheduled date.

Did anyone have the same experience at any other center?

Me and my wife got our 1st FP notice on Mar.4 '04 and got it done on Mar 23 '04. But th online message says that we have been sent the FP notice on March 25th.:confused:

I-485: ND May25 '03

WAC 02 089 5xxxx - 2nd FP May 6th 2004

We are scheduled for Fort Worth CIS Center for an early FP and were rudely turned down ... there was no crowd or waiting at that time ! Well, not much to complain about - since a few more weeks wait until May 6th ...

I moved to TX 180 days after filing I-485/EAD/AP in CA and changed address, had 2 EADs and 1 AP (decided against 3rd AP) while in TX - all filed in CA.

My RFE is still awaiting attorney's response. I sent the required documents to attorney; waiting for them to send response to the CIS. No update in online status as yet.

~nvi

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by rk4gc
Received 1st FP notice for both self and spouse.

FP on 04/13/04
wac032275xxxx
RD August 1st, 2003

Done. Today. One hour waiting though.

OAK declined early FP

Went to OAK INS center today, 3 weeks ahead of 2nd FP appointment (5/4) and was declined by the officer who said. We are not accepting early FP. Come back during the appointment date or re-schedule.

WAC-02-081-52xxx
RD: Jan 8, 2002
FP1: Mar 2002
FP2 notice received 4/14-appt due 5/4/2004
RFE coming per online msg

Why the hell everyone is so impatient to get his/her FP done before scheduled date? We all have waited for years. Cant we
just wait for the scheduled date for FP?

Two weeks back when I went to San Jose ASC for my FP (on scheduled date), there were few guys who came 2-3 weeks before their scheduled date and were turned down.

I know we all are frustated but we can still show some maturity and do the things the way they are supposed to be done.

Hi aolye,

Yes mine is EB2.Mine is schedulded on May 7th 2004.Any good news for EB2 people.

Thx
kabish