FP for New Hampshire people, please post here

Waiting for FingerPrints

RD= 09/15/01 I got my receipt on 12/15/01
Though my company is located in Massachussets, i am living in NewHampshire. Will fingerprints be taken care by NewHampshire INS office. I thought everything is handled by the vermont INS center. Also why is the delay at NewHampshire office for the fingerprints. I appreciate any info on this.

I do not think that is possible, but if you know the answer pl. post

because I am in the same boat!
RD 6/25, ND 8/14
D-

RD 9/14, ND 11/13, Waiting for FP

It\'s obvious that NH FP is a lot slower than many other states. We can only speculate the reasons here but I suspect it has something to do with Manchester office\'s workload and/or efficiency,(or inefficiency, for that matter). I\'m not sure how FP date will affect the final approval though. I think I\'ve seen someone waited 8 months to do FP but then got approval 2 months later. That\'s not too bad.

Can we organize the data base

It is really hard to follow the pattern unless you can see all the data at once.
Why can not we create sort of table with NAME and RD, ND, FP dates and increment this small data base with every new message.
When you add new data, please sort it by RD

Lets try!

NAME RD ND FP
VRIZHEVS 10/02/01 11/21/01 waiting

Can we create the data base?

It is really hard to follow the pattern unless you can see all the data at once.
Why can not we create sort of table with NAME and RD, ND, FP dates and increment this small data base with every new message.
When you add new data, please sort it by RD

Lets try!

NAME RD ND FP
VRIZHEVS 10/02/01 11/21/01 waiting

Are Manchester guys still in Holiday mood ?

I haven\'t seen a single FP notice received posting in past 2 months ?
What is happening in Manchester when Boston office is issuing cases with RD as recent as 11/21/01 ?

I guess some guys must have got notices, but

they might not know about this thread! It was bit surprising to know that even applicants from North Ma. are assigned to Manchester ASC for FP, that could be reason for the delays too!
D-
RD 06/25 ND 08/14

Just did my FP today

I did my FP today at Manchester with my wife. Our appoint time is one hour apart. It took about half hour to finish our FP including waiting time. During that time we are the only people doing FP. That explains why NH has such a big delay. They schedule one hour for a single person!

New FP Notice for NH

Got FP notice today:
PD - Nov 1998
I-485 - RD 5/29/01
I-485 - ND 8/2/01
FP rcvd - 1/11/02
FP date - 2/11/02 - Manchester, NH