FP for New Hampshire people, please post here

Amazing VSC update AVM with FP results in less than 48 hrs.

DOne FP on 2/13 , today AVM updated with results recieved processing resumed

AVM message changed

AVM message has been update in my case as of Friday. So Processing is resumed. Waiting for approval now

For all nh residents

Hi all NH residents,
If your RD >= July 01
Please post your RD, ND if you have got your FP notice.

Let\'s see where is INS for NH residents in sending the FP notice.

For all nh residents

Hi all NH residents,
If your RD is greater than July 01
Please post your RD, ND if you have got your FP notice.

Let\'s see where is INS for NH residents in sending the FP notice.

jnbn

Hi everyone in this FP for NH.
I am in the same loop.
RD 19Jul\'01 , ND 05Sep\'01 and desperately waiting for FP.
Even called IIO today and she told me that it is due to problem which has to be corected at Washington.They pull up the files manually and issue FP notices.So you are one among who are getting late.
When I told that people with May/June are getting approvals,she told me no we are currently doing April cases only.
So wait till you get the FP notice by post.Don\'t know how long??????

RD ; 07/15, ND : 09/18 EAD/AP recd, waiting for FP, from New Hampshire

Had sent an inquiry for my FP to the INS to which they replied with "waiting for time slot to be available in the local INS, hence in the queue"

anyone got the similar reponse???

Thanx

There are many guys like us in NH

It is a relief to hear that there are other guys also waiting for FP.I was thinking that there is something wrong with my case and especially when you hear that a RD-June 29,2001 case has been approved.Lets all hope that we get the FPs soon.Still a long way for approval.

Cheers and Good Luck guys

Anyone from NH received FP recently

Hey Guys it is real a lot of waiting for FP.Has anyone with RD in July recently received FP.Please do post here,so that we all know where we are in this long wait

Got fp notice 2/27/02. To be done in manchester on march 29. MD 8/1/2001,ND 9/21/01. zip code 01852