FP for New Hampshire people, please post here

We just went to Manchester for an early fp and got that done.

My fp is actually scheduled for 03/04, me and my wife thought to go early as my wife might have to go on business trip during that time, so we went this morning and got fp done with out any problem, thank GOd, they did not even ask any questions about coming early! Thought I would post it.
Thanks
D-

dreamingtobe : what documents did u take

is that in manchester ? I would also like to go early ? can I just walkin or should I call and go ?

gurus FP early ???

Guys, gcsick - My FP date is 3/12 in Manchester. Looking at the speed VSC is processing May(RD) & July (ND) dates. I dont want to miss the boat . My ND in Aug.
Thanks !

NH

One question dreaming to be. Was the FP electronic or on Paper. It appears that it takes them longer to process a FP on paper

tintin99

It\'s on computer, the one who does is very nice man!

There is only one computer though! It is in the same complex as Gold\'s Gym, I am stressing it as I could not locate the number while driving!
All the best

Receipt Date and FP

Got my FP done at Manchester today. No problems my FP date is March 7. Just went at 9:00 AM filled the form and was called after 20 minutes. The whole process was done by 10:00AM. For both me and my wife. Mathew my RD is 6/27

RE:I got FP notice today scheduled for 03/04/2002

Congrats. It would be better if you be there 15-30 minutes before your scheduled time, so that you can fill up the forms and be ready on time.

Officials are nice.

Regards
Raj

FP early !- done at manchester today .. details

FP date 3/12 but went today at 7.45. Door opened at 8.00 . All the folks in line rush in. Guard checks our notices and asks us to comeback in Mar. I told him i cannot make it that day. He checks how many waiting for FP with appt today. there were 3. He tells us to come back later in the day. I wait for an hour. Go in at 8.45 after 2 of them left. Very simple after that. Very very nice officers & electronic FP. done in minutes . me & wife out by 9.15
good luck everyone.

AVM message changed to

Fingers Prints received and Process Resumed when I checked yesterday night. I went for FP on 2/11, so they received FP and changed the message in 3 days! Just wanted to share info!