FP for New Hampshire people, please post here

485 status check

applied for 485,ap and ead 4-5 weeks back in vsc. what is the number to check the status and how to check.will i recive the receipt notices or the lawyer.

Your lawyer gets

your 485 receipt, you may call INS but I suggest you check how long it is taking to get receipt now, as it took me 2 months. Number for VSC is 802-527-4913, it takes a while before an officer takes your call.

It really really helps

if people from NH post their details, please post the dates, people received also please post the details.
Thanks a lot

No Title

Nope. Still waiting. But my friend whose ND was the middle of April 2001, done his finger printing in Manchester, NH last week(6th Dec).

It\'s not good

Last posting saying got FP notice in this thread was from 485 Sufferer with dates RD 04/27 ND 07/11 and is scheduled for tomorrow Dec 11. Unfortunate that with RD in middle of May have not received FP notice yet! Looks like we can not do any thing about it except tracking and hoping.......................

Guys

If you notice there are few cases being approved with RD in April, it\'s alarming that people from NH are not done with FP yet! It helps all of us if all the guys from NH post their details.............
Thanks
D-

FP experience at Manchester

My FP appointment time 9 am
My wife\'s FP appointment time 10 am

Both went together... ~ 9am. Already many people were there mainly for other immigration related work. Filled forms with personal info such as A#, Date of birth, Hair color, Eye color, Height, Weight, Name, Address, Social Security No etc. As ID gave EAD. No other proof was asked. Gave FP notices in original. Till now everything handled by a security guard. He then took all the papers inside and after some wait my wife was called first and then me. We were done by 9.45 am. As a receipt of FP they gave us the same form which we filled as personal info with a stamp on it. Actual finger printing took 10 mins.

RD 04/27/01
ND 07/11/01
FP 12/11/01