• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

For those that like to argue about statistics...

Do u mean the number of visas u expect for AS is 10k, or you mean the CN numbers up to 10k will get visas and the rest will be disappointed? Please trll me i am so worried, exhausted of waiting,,,my CN: AS00011***

They are talking about Asia region quota, not case #. So your case # is in a safe range.

The Nobel Foundation have to create a "Nobel Prize for researches in DV-lottery "
we have at least 3 candidates to be its first nominies ;)

by the way , Russian Empire never had beaten British Empire , but at least once Brits with their allies had victory over Russia in Crimean War.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Nobel Foundation have to create a "Nobel Prize for researches in DV-lottery "

by the way , Russian Empire never had beaten British Empire , but at least once Brits with their allies had victory over Russia in Crimean War.

;)

Well, that's a bit like saying Australia never beat Germany until the world wars. The Ottoman Empire/Persia were purposely kept as buffer zones so the Great Powers didn't have to go to war with each other. It was only when Russia effectively broke that agreement by attacking the Ottomans that it went to war, but of course Britain would probably never have beaten Russia on her own.

Well, that's a bit like saying Australia never beat Germany until the world wars. The Ottoman Empire/Persia were purposely kept as buffer zones so the Great Powers didn't have to go to war with each other. It was only when Russia effectively broke that agreement by attacking the Ottomans that it went to war, but of course Britain would probably never have beaten Russia on her own.

I think that is probably true....

why is not correct? I cited the exact calculations. Again you continue to ignore them. You are all my calculations ignore. By the way I'm the only one who was able to accurately predict the 8000 figure in Europe in June.
While continuing to whine and further elevating Africa. You can move there. There crocodiles, elephants, monkeys, lions and snakes.

Tread carefully Sloner.

my dear , the Crimean War was direct fight between brit. and rus. soldiers , just same like we have here direct dispute between Simon and Sloner ..;)
the only main difference is , that in that war Britain was supported by Mary Seacole(Grant) whilst now our Britsimon has SusieQQQ behind him.:)
For highcase carriers it will be too sad if you eventually force Sloner to capitulate

My dear, go read some history books. I'm not sure if you don't think the Crimean war was sparked by Russia attacking the Ottomans, or that you think Australians never fought Germans directly, but in either case the truth is out there for you to find.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know of a Russian online translation service that actually allows the user to translate Russian into readable English?

My kingdom for a link ;)

Does anyone know of a Russian online translation service that actually allows the user to translate Russian into readable English?
My kingdom for a link ;)
i'm afraid , to use any e-translator , you should have some minimal basic knowledges of that foreign language you want to translate , otherwise it will be too hard and risky for misunderstanding .
what do you want to translate ?
russian was my foreign lang. in the school, may be i could give you а wholesome advice .

Hey I missed lot of fun in this best thread ever :)
Sloner that was a good goal I have to say! And crocodiles,elephants and lions
Do not walk around in the street lol

Not for me, for Sloner.
yeah, once he admitted to me, that he has zero knowledges in english. That's why i admire with his courage to communicate using completely unknown language , and i admire with non less courage of his readers who try to understand him.:eek:

mijoro ,
i'm Armenian/Ukrainian ,

Hey I missed lot of fun in this best thread ever :)
Sloner that was a good goal I have to say! And crocodiles,elephants and lions
Do not walk around in the street lol

Lol
He might as well warn people against the US because it has alligators, mountain lions and bears!