• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

For the DV 2013 lucky ones and future entrants.

Website

The website supports only IE 7.0 or higher.

Safari...Firefox...None are working. (that doesnt mean I succeeded)

Once I enter all the info, it asks me to enter the code again and there we are stuck!
July 15th - I kept refreshing and trying and only succeeded at 2:20 PM! I was trying like every 10 minutes!

I believe no one has been able to check their status at all as no one has reported success yet. Usually by this time we would already know if some people won.

Actually results are out little longer just many of us got this "service unavailable" or something page.

come on!
I don't want to enter that image verification key. I'd rather be an unlucky
i.imgur.com/kJMFq.png

Is there a computer glitch again? It was easy to check results on July 15th, 2011 at noon. There must be a problem.....

What the !@#$

That idiot Kirit Amin, got moved out last October, so they have another idiot is in charge of the IT now?

It makes me ill just thinking about whether this year is a stuff up too. Get your act together dumbos!

I think reduced the number of servers, because of recession, maybe. :)
:eek::D LOL

I was able to put in all my information, but when I press submit it said "The webpage is not available" I am using Chrome by the way. The server probably crashed. We just need to know the results and move on.....:D

Is there a computer glitch again? It was easy to check results on July 15th, 2011 at noon. There must be a problem.....
Isn't this good enough evidence to show incompetence on the part of State computer analysts. :(

Maybe they nullified the results before we even saw them LOL :confused: :confused: