• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

For the DV 2013 lucky ones and future entrants.

They should have released this results mid-night when most people would be sleeping!:p Everyone is wide awake now, in order to check their result, that is why the server is saying overloaded.

It's 2:20am here! :)

Unfortunately yes lol

But I did not set my alarm to wake - I just 'woke up' at 10 minutes to 2am, the opening time for the web page.

I will try for 30 more minutes, then will go back to sleep and try later when I am going to work.

Unfortunately yes lol

But I did not set my alarm to wake - I just 'woke up' at 10 minutes to 2am, the opening time for the web page.

I will try for 30 more minutes, then will go back to sleep and try later when I am going to work.

I just 'woke up' too! Except i won't know my results until i find internet tomorrow. Glad i didn't race over to a friends at 2am to have it be busy!

I just 'woke up' too! Except i won't know my results until i find internet tomorrow. Glad i didn't race over to a friends at 2am to have it be busy!

mornin' Jess!

I suspect it may be busy for a few hours. I am heading back to sleep - will check later when I get up for work.

Thinking happy thoughts for you!

Q

mornin' Jess!

I suspect it may be busy for a few hours. I am heading back to sleep - will check later when I get up for work.

Thinking happy thoughts for you!

Q

Same, back to bed, hopefully we can sleep! Mind racing!

Good luck to you too! You'll know soon enough! :)

I'm glad to hear there's reports of winners. Hopefully it'll lighten the load on the DOS servers now and let some of the rest of us check if we've won or not.