For Concurrent filling of I –140 / I-485...in Feb, March , April, May 2005

Applying I-140 and I-485 Next Week.

Hello

I am new to this forum.
Finally my labor is approved after 4 long years. Can some tell me how long I have to wait for AP, EAD, 140 and 485 approvals.

Also, I am seeing LUD on this forum. What LUD means????

Thanks

What Does LUD means

Hi ajoo,
Congrats for your labor approval. Wait for AP, EAD, 140 and 485 approvals depend on lot of factors like for category of labor EB1, EB2 or EB3. Then it also depend on the which service center you are applying. So to give better time estimate please provide more details.
A wild guess for NSC (Buz you have not provided more details)
With no RFE
AP & EAD = 32 to 60 Days
I-140 = 32 days to 1 yr
I-485 = 1 yr to 2-3 yrs

LUD means Last Updated Date. Whenever you apply for AP, EAD, 140 and 485 you get receipt # and you can get register online at USCIS site with this receipt number. Whenever USCIS touch you application your date gets updated and that what is Last Updated Date (LUD).

Best of luck for GC Process
Hope this help
FastTrackGC

ajoo said:
Hello

I am new to this forum.
Finally my labor is approved after 4 long years. Can some tell me how long I have to wait for AP, EAD, 140 and 485 approvals.

Also, I am seeing LUD on this forum. What LUD means????

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks you FastTrackGC

Your guess is correct. I live in NSC area.

I am
EB2 and not from INDIA/CHINA/PHLPN

Edealfan & FastTrackGC:

Thank you for your prompt replies to my questions. As Edealfan recommended, it would have been nice if my husband could get H1-B but his profession is in the Aviation industry, in which H1-Bs are not quite common. I am in EB2 category and not from the retrogressed countries. Wishing and hoping that there won't be any RFEs, we may be able to get our EADs in about 5 to 6 months from now. ......., who knows? Thank you for your responses and wish me luck. All the best to you and I'll be an active looker of this thread, and also share my experiences, as they unfold...
Melkam

How many days i have to wait for approvel of I-140 in NSC

Hi all,

My company was filed my I140 in EB-3 from NSC center in end of April 2005. Can any one know how much time it will take to approve from Nebraska center. When i was checked USCIS website it shows Dec 2003 since past 4 months...

If any one know any info about pl let me know..........

Thanks in advance

EB2 Substitue PD 1999
AP/EAD/140/485
ND 06 MAY 2005
EAD
AD 10 JUN 2005
AP
AD 14 JUN 2005
RFE Reply Send 14JUN.
coming soon..
coming soon..

They have updated the dates yesteday. From what I understand currently it is taking 5 to 6 months or less .

Suakhi said:
Hi all,

My company was filed my I140 in EB-3 from NSC center in end of April 2005. Can any one know how much time it will take to approve from Nebraska center. When i was checked USCIS website it shows Dec 2003 since past 4 months...

Thanks in advance

It will come soon

Hi Suakhi,
Do not go by the website. In reality things are different. I -140 takes from 2 months to 6 - 8 months . In my case it was 32 days.Thanks To GOD. In some case it took 6 months . So do not worry . It will come soon.

FastTrackGC

Suakhi said:
Hi all,

Thanks in advance

shl said:
My 485 LUD changed on both the date of my 140 approval and a day after it.

See below for my detail:

EB3/RIR/Concurrent
PD 07/08/2002
765 RD 03/04/05 ND 03/07/05 AD 04/18/05
131 RD 03/04/05 ND 03/07/05 AD 04/19/05
140 RD 03/04/05 ND 03/07/05 AD 05/16/05 (No LUD change until approval)
485 RD 03/04/05 ND 03/07/05 LUD 04/22,25,26/05 (probably FP related), 05/16,17/05
FP/biometrics (code 3) completed on 04/22/05

Shl,

What's your status on I485 does it got approvded? Do you have any idea why there were LUD's on 05/16/05 & 05/17/05.

With Rgs
GS2005

Guys:

I am going to join your family soon. My labor got approved very recently and my lawyer shall be filing for 140/485 soon (hopefully by mid next month). Quick Qs:

- Is there a link on the forum where I can get a list of documents that I should start collecting for 140 and 485?
- What does ND stand for? I understand RD, LUD now :)
- Are the approvals based on RD or PD? I am EB2 with PD April, 2003
- If I do apply for EAD and all by next month, when can I realistically get EAD so my wife can take advantage of it?
- Wife is on H1B, if she used EAD to get a new job, does that mean she is giving up on her H1B?

Thanks.

Finger Printing.

Can some one tell me how long it takes to get the Finger Printing request because I have applied my 485 in last week of June and I haven't received the FP yet.

Finger Print

Hi indusacan,
It takes 2 -4 Months after appling I-485

Best of Luck for GC Process
FastTrackGC

indusacan said:
Can some one tell me how long it takes to get the Finger Printing request because I have applied my 485 in last week of June and I haven't received the FP yet.

I want to post my dates but....

I dont know how to do it :confused:
I don´t know what do you mean whit ED, AD, and other letters.
I file my I-140 and I-485 (concurrent filing) on July 11th.
I received the Notice of Action on July 25th
I recieved a notice of Intent to Deny, requesting more evidence about my I-140 application on August 1st.
I recieved an Appointment Notice to capture my biometrics on August 11th.

help me to post it well please. Thanks! :)

Update

Guys,

just to keep you informed, my Concurrent application received on 06/28/2005 has been returned since my attorney/company forgot to sign on one of the papers.
They latter corrected the issue and sent(around 07/15) it, but USCIS did not accept my 485 since the retrogression has already started.

Am here by updating my signature to reflect the same.

Thanks
DBU

Attorney mistake

Hi Desi_Boy_Usa,
That’s really very sad; because of your attorney you got struck. But I think you can reapply on Oct 1st. and make sure do not delay. Behind your attorney to make sure he applies in time.
FastTrackGC

desi_boy_usa said:
Guys,

just to keep you informed, my Concurrent application received on 06/28/2005 has been returned since my attorney/company forgot to sign on one of the papers.
They latter corrected the issue and sent(around 07/15) it, but USCIS did not accept my 485 since the retrogression has already started.

Am here by updating my signature to reflect the same.

Thanks
DBU

Hi Fativale,
Can u rephrase your question?

FastTrackGC

Fativale said:
I dont know how to do it :confused:
I don´t know what do you mean whit ED, AD, and other letters.
I file my I-140 and I-485 (concurrent filing) on July 11th.
I received the Notice of Action on July 25th
I recieved a notice of Intent to Deny, requesting more evidence about my I-140 application on August 1st.
I recieved an Appointment Notice to capture my biometrics on August 11th.

help me to post it well please. Thanks! :)

I-140 approved in 23 days in NSC

Hello everybody,

Looks like NSC has really geared up itself for the new filings.My friend who got a concurrent filing done on 29th June, 2005(RD/ND:5th July) in EB3 with substitution labor got his I-140 approval on 28th July, 2005. His EAD/AP also got approved on 12th August & now waiting to get his I-485 approval much faster than he thought. I, although had filed just 2 days after he did, am not lucky as him & still waiting to get the first approval. Good luck everyone.