First job after college; external law firm mentions possible audit during I-140 due to higher job qualifications mentioned in company’s Job descrip?

MrAbheysharma

Hello Rajeev Sir,

I am writing to seek help whether or not I should switch my company/job due to possible audit in my green card application. I am happy with my current job and it required prior 1 year work experience in the credit risk industry. However, I was hired because of my exceptional performance in the internship after my masters graduation. Now after obtaining H1-B my company has started filing for greencard. The external law firm has mentioned that there’s a possibility of audit for using my undergraduate part-time job experience to be eligible for immigration. The relevant skills were obtained in that part-time job and after that I finished my masters only to secure a good internship in my current company.

To summarize, the external counsel that is filing for my green-card decided to use my US masters degree for educational qualification and undergraduate part-time work experience for fulling the 1 year job description requirement set by the company.

My question is should I switch my job (as I have 4 more years of H1-B) as they mentioned possibility of receiving an audit for using my college experience?