Finally!!!!!!!!!!!

annaraka

Registered Users (C)
Receipt Number: LIN00*******

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On August 14, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

You can choose to receive automatic case status updates, which will be sent via email. Please click here to create an account online.

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

On August 14, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

You can choose to receive automatic case status updates, which will be sent via email. Please click here to create an account online.

COngratulations, my friend!!! I am very happy for you :)

I found this forum, became a registered member, applied for adjustment of status and was approved all while you were stuck waiting.

You should really curse these animals for making you wait so long.

Congrats though

Thanks guys....

Yeah, I remember some of the names, god it's been THAT long... ugh... Kalvar, CL_Asylee, Minsk, asylee01... Bah... congrats to all you too... and good luck to all waiting, I know it wont take that long for the new peeps...

Meh... Oh well, I dont get to apply for USC until 2011 though, so meh to that

Hey girly! finally you got it haah! congrats and best wishes for future.

Congrats

Congrats Annaraka. Welcome to the PR world.
Atique.