finally i got the GC

faten

Registered Users (C)
SALAM everyone,

i got my gc today , i feel so happy. i am proud to be a permanent resident of America.
i like Opama:eek:

the strange thing is that, i got the gc before my dad????
i am sad about him. i don't know how it does go.

i've 2 question if you don't mind:

1:
in the card is written
Categort: AS8
what is AS8?

2:
when can i apply for citizen?

3:
can i get married and apply for husband?

Thank you very much.
i welcome any input.......

SALAM everyone,

i got my gc today , i feel so happy. i am proud to be a permanent resident of America.

Congrats! You're all set to live your life! (And now I see you moving forward to the next step of considering getting a husband!) Best wishes!
(I'm not in position to answer your other questions. I'm sure we have knowledgeable people in this forum will respond with some pieces of advice).

Congrats! You're all set to live your life! (And now I see you moving forward to the next step of considering getting a husband!) Best wishes!
(I'm not in position to answer your other questions. I'm sure we have knowledgeable people in this forum will respond with some pieces of advice).

Thank you very much, i can't believe i could be with my coming baby and his father togather..............

SALAM everyone,

the strange thing is that, i got the gc before my dad????
i am sad about him. i don't know how it does go.

i've 2 question if you don't mind:

1:
in the card is written
Categort: AS8
what is AS8?

2:
when can i apply for citizen?

3:
can i get married and apply for husband?

Thank you very much.
i welcome any input.......
looks like no one cared to answer your questions faten .... here are the answers:

1) your category is derivative asylee AS8
2) look for the "Resident Since" date on your card and add five years (you can file citizenship app 90 days before)
3) you can get married (you dont need permission from the forum audience here to do that) but to bring your future husband to usa may be time consuming ... probably five years or so .... once married you can file a family based petition for your husband

enjoy your party ....

looks like no one cared to answer your questions faten .... here are the answers:

1) your category is derivative asylee AS8
2) look for the "Resident Since" date on your card and add five years (you can file citizenship app 90 days before)
3) you can get married (you dont need permission from the forum audience here to do that) but to bring your future husband to usa may be time consuming ... probably five years or so .... once married you can file a family based petition for your husband

enjoy your party ....

Ksam, tht is really of you to answer my questions.

my day of resident= 6-12-2009

so after 5 years 2009+5=2014....... i will be 27 years old:rolleyes: no problem..

thank you very much for your response

one more question, if you don'; mind:

Can i travile during the 5 years???

what about the 2 years before gc, they are not in my account :)