finally i got the GC

Ksam, tht is really of you to answer my questions.

my day of resident= 6-12-2009

so after 5 years 2009+5=2014....... i will be 27 years old:rolleyes: no problem..

thank you very much for your response
faten, based on the resident since date you gave, you can file your citizenship application (N-400) on or after March 15th 2014 ... the law permits applicants to file citizenship app 90 days before completing the 5 years as green card holder. But if you marry a US Citizen now, you can apply 3 years after your marriage date ...

For more info and learn about the requirements, follow these links:
http://www.uscis.gov/naturalization
http://www.uscis.gov/files/article/M-476.pdf

If you are serious about the citizenship take these precautions/steps to avoid complications:
1) Do not stay out of US for more than 6 months on any given trip (your travel before your resident since date does not count)
2) File taxes accurately and on time and keep all the documents
3) Do not get into trouble with the law ... if you get arrested it could potentially complicate your citizenship application. Traffic tickets are OK but If you get one, keep the court docs such as court fine paid receipts and disposition records.
3) Inform uscis if you change your address (by mailing ar-11 form)

For now just have fun and worry about citizenship later ....

Hope this helps ...

Hi faten, congratulations. Is your residence since date 2009, or 2008? It should be 2008, since it is backdated 1 year prior to your GC approval date. If it is not 2008, then you should have it fixed, and you can apply in 2013.

Hi faten, congratulations. Is your residence since date 2009, or 2008? It should be 2008, since it is backdated 1 year prior to your GC approval date. If it is not 2008, then you should have it fixed, and you can apply in 2013.

OH :eek: YOU are right it is since 2008.... thank you very much

you are awesome,, i will apply in 2013 .. one year is really big deal

thank you

thank you

thank you

but why don't you say, this country respect US as immegrants.
We can not make it richer because , it is already rich. I think WE need to be rich.