Finally Approved.....Greaty-k of Rupnet.com

congratulations all the way, mr greaty-k & family.

Congrats........

Thanks for maintaining the rupnet site.
It really helps us track, i just view the VSC Summary link, it gives me all the info for 2001 and 2002 cases in Vermont, which is lovely.

You are the man and now the happening person.

Hope we all get our approvals soon.

Approval dust on all of us.

Thanks

Congratulations......

Well...Hope that we can continue using RUPNET....
UR site has been a such a get asset to us 485 Waiting...

Wish you only the best!!

Hey greaty-k, how much everyone is thankful and adores you can be best said by the response your approval got on this board!!! I guess people can't thank enough going by the sense of hope that your site gives to everyone in this GC ordeal. Wish you the very best and I read your post on rupnet.com. Good luck and don't ever lose this wonderful quality of yours. God bless your family and you deserve a grand celebration.

Best wishes,
kiran

Woohoo to you!

Greaty-k...our congratulations to you.
I have been out of this board for a month...didn't want to get stuck in the habit of checking the board....but alas...its good to hear you finally got approved!!! Enjoy it well!!!

:D

greaty-k

I just Spoke with our good friend Futuregen1, (The one who has promised me a bottle of Pinch on my approval).

He is On a very Important project, and has requested me to Congragulate you on his behalf.

So greaty-k Congrats and best wishes to you from Futuregen1

Congratulations!!

Greaty-k,

Congratulations on you approval. Best wishes on your future endeavours. Many thanks for your contribution.

Three Cheers ....

We too have been anxiously waiting for you to get past this last stage. Thanks for all your good work. This forum salutes you buddy. See the Fan following you have.

CONGRATS and all the very best in future. We rejoice with your family :D :D :D

Great-K

Congratulation Great-K.

You are an example of good leadership in this board by involving people in your web page. This is an euphoric way to track our green card process

Hope you will still maintain rupnet.con/immigration. Thanks.

MrMr:)

Congrats and thanks

Greaty-k,

Congratulations!

Thanks for having maintained Rupnet and your willingness to keep it alive. Good luck for your future.