Finally Approved.....Greaty-k of Rupnet.com

greaty-K

Congratulations to u and ur family. I wish you all the best and good luck for all future endevours.

No need to say, you have done superb job by maintaining such a usefull site for all aspiring GC waitiers here in forum. You are the man. May God bless you. We all love you.

Take care buddy.

Thanks

Congrats and Thanks. With your attitude I expect you to have a very satisfying life. Good luck to you.

Thanks. I think your wishes got my case approved without any hurdles.
It was an overwhelming experience and I "feel " the freedom.
I have posted my GC experience at
http://www.rupnet.com/immigration/posts/reply.asp?id=46#38
And yes, I am gonna maintain rupnet just the way I did.
Any suggestions are still welcome.
Thanks to u all for wishing for me and your support.
greaty-k

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations greaty_k!!!

It's amazing to see how all the veterans on this board are getting approved one by one. Hope you'll keep visiting this board.

Congrats and wish you goodluck!

Congratulations greaty-k

Heartiest congratulations to you and ur family.

Wish you and your family a very bright future

And thank you for rupnet.com

Congratulations Greaty-k

No words left to express my happiness for you and how thankful we all are for your great site "RUPNET"

Enjoy!

Congrats

Hello GREAT(y-k), Congrats to you and your wife. Best wishes for your BRIGHT future. Thanks again for your rupnet site.

Re: Congratulations greaty_k!!!

yeah I'll be here.
Originally posted by vidongre
It's amazing to see how all the veterans on this board are getting approved one by one. Hope you'll keep visiting this board.

Congrats and wish you goodluck!

Congratulations!!!

As a relatively new member of the boards, I want to say what a great job you have done with Rupnet. Before I discovered the site and this one, I believed I was the only person struggling in this green card nightmare. You have done an amazing job and from these messages, it is clear how appreciated you are.

Very best wishes for you and your family. Enjoy the moment and have a fabulously celebratory weekend!!! :)

Yeah, it'll go on and I'll still maintain it.
thanx
Originally posted by calgal
Greaty-K......

Heartiest Congratulations!!! And, I would also like thank you for maintaining RUPNET. Its extremely helpful as everyone on this board will agree.

Cheers 'n' have fun!

Calgal.

PS: Greaty-K, are you going to maintain RUPNET in future too?

CONGRATULATIONS!

Great job with rupnet and I even use it as my userid in a way of expressing thanks!

Wish you and your family the best!

Greaty-K

Congratulations ....
I wish u all the very best.

Great job greaty-K.... keep it up
God bless u....
Sudhi

PS: Dont forget to update rupnet. If u cant update... let me know... i'll update it for u ...... LOL