Finally Approved.....Greaty-k of Rupnet.com

Wow !! Congratulations

Congratulations greaty-k !! You deserve it ....... :) :)

Are you going to keep maintaining the rupnet.com?

Hey Greaty-K,

Heartiest congratulations to you and family.

U r one patient guy I will always remember. I have told my wife nth times about what I perceived as definite good qualities of yours like patience, hard-work, modesty, honesty and a little bit of fun too (I'd have loved to see more of it from u but not gonna push for that).

There r some people in life that u can always learn from and u embrace them as ur friends (irrespective of u having met or not). U r one of those to me.

Go take a break man. Hope ur baby too is happy now.

We all love you.

congrats, greaty-k!

Even though I do not want to repeat what others have said, I can't help saying you deserve it more than any of us here!

It's your good karma that's gotten your green card. Even if it's come later than you may have expected, thank God that it came without any hassles.

Good luck for your future. May God bless you & your family for your good deeds.

ramukv.

Congrats greaty-k,

I am sure you deserve it, enjoy your freedom man. Thanks for maintaining wonderful site..................

Congrats Greaty-K although I never really got to know you aside from the rupnet site that you have got up and maintained.
So many people here have so many good things to say about you that it is over whelming.
Good for you greaty - k. It is the beginning of a new life as a new man.

A.

Congratulations

:D
Congratulations, take some long vacation and enjoy the moment….
We come across some good people in our life journey and we do remember them for long time. You are one of that good people to remember. I am sure god will always bless you. Thanks for your great service and support.

Greaty-K......

Heartiest Congratulations!!! And, I would also like thank you for maintaining RUPNET. Its extremely helpful as everyone on this board will agree.

Cheers 'n' have fun!

Calgal.

PS: Greaty-K, are you going to maintain RUPNET in future too?

congratulations!!! Thankyou very much for your wondeful service.
Venati you r not alone,
I am here tooo waiting for approval, my rd is aug 29

Congrats Greaty-K

I was also waiting to hear these words of your approval from you other than the wait for my own GC. Enjoy your Freedom.

Congrats...Greaty-K

You did a wonderful job for your fellow GC waiters. May God Bless you.

Regards

congratulations greaty-k

It was a tense long April 2002 when a guy called greaty-k (who was almost there re: his approval) started building a site called rupnet.com for immigration tracking.. and left behind a tracker that all who come to pass find absolutely amazing and very helpful.

Few have contributed as much to the I-485 pending immigrant community as you did... we could always find a beacon of hope when we saw INS move from one month to the next.

Even when you were silent rupnet talked to us and we are forever greatful that you were here.

Once again congratulations and many thanks for rupnet. Keep up the good work

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations

Greaty-K,

Congratulations!

No one deserves it more than you.

Thank you for your effort and good luck.

Congratulations to you and your wife.
You deserve it, Mr. Hard and Social worker.

Your contribution to this board and the 485 community is highly appriciatable.

Hope you continue serving people here.

Last edited by a moderator: