Fed up with immigration!

Can you just tell them that you would like to pick up the card in person? If it's not too far. Well, even if you have to spend a day or two, I think it worth it to pick it up. Only if they told the truth through.

They're just saying some crap to get him off the phone.

That card is never going to come without filing the I-90.

I'm not sure about that one now since the BBB knows about what's been going on. If I don't receive the card now that the mailing address has been changed, I gave it directly to someone at immigration, then they will have the BBB even more on their behind cause I will raise hell all over the place at that point.

I'm not sure about that one now since the BBB knows about what's been going on. If I don't receive the card now that the mailing address has been changed, I gave it directly to someone at immigration, then they will have the BBB even more on their behind cause I will raise hell all over the place at that point.

Why do you think USCIS could care about what the BBB thinks?

This guy has no clue about the monstrosity of USCIS. He doesn't understand that they mislead and mistreat thousands of immigrants and their families every day for a living. They receive millions of complaints every year, which are routinely ignored and they don't give a damn what BBB can or will do.

Nothing will get done in this case unless he either follows the existing process they have for missing cards, which is to file the form I-90, or take them to court.

Immigration called me again today and explained that they would mail the card to my new address in Louisiana just this once and if we didn't get it this time we would have to talk to the immigration office in Louisiana about the situation and try to get it from them. Supposedly the card should be here within 3 weeks.

*UPDATE*

THE CARD FINALLY CAME IN THE MAIL! They sent it the 25th and it got to my Louisiana residence the 30th. Isn't it funny how after I changed the address the thing came just 5 days after they sent it, yet an address I've used my entire life for just about everything failed to receive the mail. It just doesn't make sense. Anyways that chapter is finally closed. See, complaining to the BBB does help. Thanks BBB!

Thanks BuyOwner... oh it's not the commercial where everyone thanks BuyOwner even though we don't really know how their house got sold? :D