February 2003 I140/I484 concurrent Filers - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi eager4GC

Please let us know your I-140 Notice Date, is it 02/13 or 03/26?

Good Luck.

Thanks.

Spek

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi eager4GC

In XL sheet, you mentioned, concurrent filing ND : March 14 th. Can you let us know, Whether you filed together or separately.( I mean I-140 )

Thanks

Reply....

Hi Friends,

I tried to file I140 and 485 together and mailed them some time in early FEB.

Here below are my notice dates

I-140 02/13/2003
I-485 03/26/2003
FP notice date 04/17/2003
FP Schedule date 05/20/2003

I'll Keep the gang posted about Query once i have the document

Cheers

EAD approved on 4/24

My EAD has been approved, online status changed to: On April 24, 2003, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

I have updated the xls, good luck to everyone.

thank you.

Where do you receive FP notice

Hi Guys,

Can anybody tell me if the Finger Print notice is sent to your home address or to your lawyers address?

My lawyer is very lazy and I always get to know the status before her and when I tell her she said" oh yeah we receive the notices month ago. Didnt we sent you a copy?"

So please let me know.

Thanks for your help,

Best of luck

Viko

Re: Where do you receive FP notice

Hi, buddy,

I got FP notice. I am sure it ONLY goes to you, your lawyer does not even know it. Better to let him/her know anyway.

good luck

AOS030326

Originally posted by vikoviko
Hi Guys,

Can anybody tell me if the Finger Print notice is sent to your home address or to your lawyers address?

My lawyer is very lazy and I always get to know the status before her and when I tell her she said" oh yeah we receive the notices month ago. Didnt we sent you a copy?"

So please let me know.

Thanks for your help,

Best of luck

Viko

Got the INS letter for FP in the mail.

My wife just called and said that her FP notice was received in the mail. I have updated the sheet again with the FP date. What is the deal with going early? Is it advisable to show up days before the time?

Thanks.

Question about Fingerprint

Hi,

Is it possible to get the fingerprinting done before the scheduled date? My friend's fingerprinting date is 5/23/03. She wants to get it done immediately. Does she need to contact the office before going there or she can go directly without any appointment.

Thanks for any replies!

Update

My FP ND Was published online

I am unable to edit the xls file can some body update my info?

ND : 03/31/2003
FP Notice Date : 04/24/2003

Thanks
dyno

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeking advices from those who did FP!

got email from my attorney today about receiving FP notice, the scheduled time is 5/28/03. I am going to take a vacation around that period, just wondering if I can do it earlier than scheduled.

Thanks a lot for the advices in advance!

Hi DOLDELAY,

I have recv'd my FP notice from Department of Justice, INS Nebraska center, though my application has been lodged in Vermont Center, just wondering whether this is normal.. I am checking with my solicitor too.. I will update the group with the Solicitor's response...

Meanwhile, any input will be appreciated from the group..

Cheers,
Myself...

Thats fine myself.
It comes from the nearest center where your current residence is.
Is your address near Nebraska?

Status
Not open for further replies.