February 2003 I140/I484 concurrent Filers - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

There are some funny things in my case that I want to share with you:
1. Recived the EAD card first (to my home), then received the I765 approval notice (to my attorney), then received the receipt notice (to my attorney)!
2. Received two fingerprint notice for myself, but none for my wife!

My info:
EB2
I485/I140/I765/I131 filing date: 02/20/2003
EAD approval date: 04/15/2003
AP approval date: 04/20/2003
Got a RFE for I140 about the ability to pay recently (don't when, the attory didn't tell me)

I've updated my info in the spreadsheet

Updates:

Updates:

I have received the FP notice and it's scheduled for 22nd may for both me and my wife.

I was looking at the recent 140 approvals and most of them seems to be for Eb3 and Eb1 . I have not found a EB2 concurrent filer received 140 approval recently?

Any idea why EB2 is lagging in 140 approvals?

My case details:
EB2 Concurrent
concurrent MD: 3/23/03
RD : 3/27/03
ND: 4/21/03
FP ND: 4/21/03
FP Date: 5/22/03

Finger Prints done in Advance

Hey Guys,

I successfully got FPrinting done today at local office. My scheduled date is June 3rd. They did not even ask anything. So go ahead guys and get the FPs done!

Best of Luck!

FP Done!!!

Guys

Got my FP done today. My schedule date was May 15 at Pittsburgh.
I did it in Portland, Maine. First guy in the morning and there was absolutely no one till I left... Was in at 8:00AM sharp and was out by 8:20AM. The fastest I guess ;)

Cheers and regards
dyno

FP in advance

Hi Anxious,

I went to Boston office, which is in Boston downtown. As the office is open on Saturday, I went around 3.00pm (the office closes at 4.00pm on Saturday). I am the only person when I entered, when we were trying to sit, they asked us to come in directly.

So go early in the morning on the weekend or late just before closing. Dont even mention anything about the date, just tell that you came there for finger printing, thats it.

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes!

FP Update?

How do we know if the FP / FBI background check was completed? Do we get any kind of intimation from BCIS informing that the FP/Background check was successful?

Also any labor substitution / Concurrent filers got their I140 cleared?

Cheers
dyno

Re: Approved 140/EAD Status updated.

EAD and AP received today. FP 4/28 and online status changed on 4/30. They are really fast!

Xls updated.

thanks,

Re: Re: Approved 140/EAD Status updated.

Hey, AOS030326, how did you find out online status? I understood that we have 4 EAC number for i140, i485, i131, i765 each, are we supposed to have another number for FP status, if not, which # should include FP status? (I checked them all, but none showed anything about FP)
By the way, just found out EAD approved on 5/2/03.

Originally posted by AOS030326
EAD and AP received today. FP 4/28 and online status changed on 4/30. They are really fast!

Xls updated.

thanks,

FBI Numbers

Hi dynobuoy,

FBI can be reached either at 304-625-5590 or at 304-625-2406. FBI does not tell whether the finger prints were rejected or whether they found anything negative about you. (Infot from http://www.immihelp.com)

Hey AOS030326,

What is your scheduled date for FP? Did you do them on the scheduled date or in advance? Just curious!

Thanks.

Re: Re: Re: Approved 140/EAD Status updated.

your 485 EC number is the one telling your FP status. I did FP om 4/28, which was the appointment time, i was surprised to find out on 4/30, my status changed to:

On April 30, 2003, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

Hope that tells everything, thank you.

Originally posted by eyeonGC
Hey, AOS030326, how did you find out online status? I understood that we have 4 EAC number for i140, i485, i131, i765 each, are we supposed to have another number for FP status, if not, which # should include FP status? (I checked them all, but none showed anything about FP)
By the way, just found out EAD approved on 5/2/03.

Re: FBI Numbers

there is absolutely no point going there earlier than your appointment time. My ND is 3/26 and there is no way I will be approved in a year. Going earlier than 4/28(my appointment time) will only necessitate 2nd FP next year.

Do FP as late as possible, that is my suggestion.

thank you.

Originally posted by helper_12
Hi dynobuoy,

FBI can be reached either at 304-625-5590 or at 304-625-2406. FBI does not tell whether the finger prints were rejected or whether they found anything negative about you. (Infot from http://www.immihelp.com)

Hey AOS030326,

What is your scheduled date for FP? Did you do them on the scheduled date or in advance? Just curious!

Thanks.

I absolutely agree with AOs's comments. I have a friend, who was asked to do his Finger Printing as his 18 months or 16 months were passed, so he ended up doing the FP again... Guys do it whenever it has been scheduled..

This is just a suggestion...

Final updates for me

I have gotten all the papers I am due at this time.(I-140 appr, EAD, AP, FP notices)
I updated the excel file.
My I-485 will be approved only in 2008, I think this thread will be dead by then !

Update AP Approved Message on website

Checked website with AP eac # to find AP Approved notice on May 5th, according to the Lawyer the AP Papers are sent to the Lawyer, did anyone receive the papers or is it always sent to the lawyer address ?

EAD approved 04/29/03, in how many days is the ead card expected in mail after approval ?

updated spreadsheet attached.

Congrats eyeonGC!

I was looking spreadsheet, have you/lawyer received approved I-140 document?

Thanks

Bobroh

Re: 485 & 140 status on bcis site.

Originally posted by vn1232000
Status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system.
Did anybody has this type of problem?
I did, but with my EAD & AP applications. The online system wasn't able to find them, although phone system gave me the status. After EAD and AP got approved, the online system suddenly found them. So my guess is that they online status system just lame, don't worry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.