February 2003 I140/I484 concurrent Filers - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear all

Dear all,

I'm calling to the public knowlege of you all

How did you check your FP note on-line?
dynobuoy, you said you did it. whats the trick?

Viko

Fp Note online

vikoviko

On the online status page, the FP note is published when u check for the I485 case status.

https://egov.immigration.gov/graphics/cris/jsps/caseStat.jsp

My status read
"On April 24, 2003, we mailed a notice requesting that you appear for fingerprint recording. The notice also gave the times and location where this processing could be done. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please contact the service center where you submitted your application during business hours."

HTH
regards
dyno

PS:
Spoke to Vermont Service center representative
I765 and I131 processing dates are at March 14th.

Last edited by a moderator:
140 receipt and 485

Hi,
My lawyer filed I140 on March 6th,
since they didn't finish preparing 485,
they filed 140 first,and told me they'd have to wait for the receipt to file 485,
but after 8 weeks, I still didn't get the receipt, could someboy tell me which receipt they need to file (RD or ND)? is it normal to not having anything after 8 weeks?
considering I got my LC last November,
it is really killing me.
Thanks a lot

Notice of 140 approved

Checked the 140 status, website says "This case has been approved. On April 29, 2003, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours." notice will probably go to the lawyer, will update spreadsheet once i get notice in hand. Still waiting for EAD /AP approval.

MD-02.12.03
ND-03.17.03

Congrats!!

Hi GIVEME_VALABOR,
Please let us know which category you filled ? EB2 or EB3 and did you go for concurrent filling ?

Thanks,
Needhelp1

Accessing VSC by phone

I have tried to call the VSC by phone to check the status of my cases. They phone number (802) 527-4913 is always busy. Is there an alternate number. I am trying to check if there status are any different from the one on the BCIS web page.

Is the number above correct? Does this number connect me to an automated system?

Thanks. :confused:

FP notice received

Hi Guys,

I am happy to join this finger prints hype. I received the notice today, 4/30/03. The FP date is: 06/03/03 (June 3rd).

I updated the excel sheet.

485 & 140 status on bcis site.

Hi,
When Iam searching for my case statuses on BCIS website at this link, http://www.immigration.com/frame/inscasestatonlinefr.html
, all the statuses like 140,765,131 everything is showing perfect. But for 140 for which the RD is 02/20/03 & ND is 03/24/03 as per from the letter received from BCIS, Iam getting the following message when I search the case:
----------------------------------------------------------------
Status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the service center where you submitted your application.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Did anybody has this type of problem? Do I need to worry regarding this or shall I just wait ..
BTW mine & my wife's 765 (EAD) got approved just yesterday for the ND of 03/24/03.

Got the FP notice and can I go before the appointment date? Will there be any advantage to get it done early, Please let me know..

:cool: :)

485 & 140 status on bcis site.

Sorry for the typo,
Read as
, all the statuses like 485,765,131 everything is showing perfect instead of
, all the statuses like 140,765,131 everything is showing perfect

Hi vn1232000,

I am having same problem for I140 and FP online.But over the phone it gives correct message.
Is yours a substitution case?

good luck,

-whatsnews

ead approved

:) ead approved for me and wife.
Best Luck Every one
I140-I485 will approved for every one soonest.

I140 process

Dear All:
My employer says he had applied for I140 on 04/04/2003 but did not get the receipt yet. Am kind of worried since he is puposefully trying to delay the process of me applying for the next stage. You guys may not belive it took me 11 + months to receive the H1 document. On purpose he doesnot include some of the documents and delays the process untill my client gets over. My client is getting over by end of July and am sure this funky creature is trying to delay my appleal for 485 untill after I loose my client and use the same labor I have now on attracting some one new who may want to continue with this company.

1. Is there a way I can find out if I140 had been applied without the receipt in hand.

2. what is the right full procedure to 485 with absolute no problems if I have to apply myself instead of depending on my employer. Again I would like to find out more details on switicng the employer after I485 and what would be the documents I would require.

Am so depressed I wanted to share my feelings for my employer, I would certainly appreciate folks who may tender their response making me understand the process better. Am currently trying to follow up with the threads in immigration.com

thanks
Kumarr

Hi whatsnews,
Thanks and Iam also able to here the message over the phone. After posting, I tried over phone.
BTW mine is not substitution case. will be going for FP this weekend. Eventhoug the date is 05/27/03. Hope they will take the finger prints.

Hi vn1232000,

I am having same problem for I140 and FP online.But over the phone it gives correct message.
Is yours a substitution case?

good luck,

-whatsnews

Approved 140/EAD Status updated.

Checked today on the website .. says EAD approved.

"On May 2, 2003, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

how many days approx. does it taking for the card to reach in mail after the notice on website ?

Updated spreadsheet with 140 / EAD status.

AP still 'work in progress'. Folks at Vermont are working ... wonderful for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.